Auto order placement - shipping method

Gabriella

Hi Experts, can you please help me? I'm testing the auto order placement by creating a test order for myself. I noticed that the order is created in Aliexpress with a $6 shipping cost (ePacket), but I want a free shipping method... Is it set somewhere that ePacket should be the first shipping method that the system should choose? I can't find anything about it anywhere. Or how does it work?
I would like to use the auto order placement function but I want to choose the shipping method myself, because if ePacket is expensive to a certain country then it's not a good solution for me.
Am I doing something wrong? Pls, share your best practices about this. Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Experts, can you please help me? I'm testing the auto order placement by creating a test order for myself. I noticed that the order is created in Aliexpress with a $6 shipping cost (ePacket), but I want a free shipping method... Is it set somewhere that ePacket should be the first shipping method that the system should choose? I can't find anything about it anywhere. Or how does it work?
I would like to use the auto order placement function but I want to choose the shipping method myself, because if ePacket is expensive to a certain country then it's not a good solution for me.
Am I doing something wrong? Pls, share your best practices about this. Thank you!
If ePacket was selected at extension's settings when importing products - it will be chosen automatically during autofilling:

Free shipping on Dresses in Women's Clothing and more on AliExpress - Google Chrome 2019-01-28...png

You can switch to Free Shipping when importing products and Free Shipping will be chosen automatically on checkout while autofilling.

Or you can change method of delivery on checkout :

Please Confirm Your Order - AliExpress - Google Chrome 2019-01-28 12.40.35.png

If ePacket was selected at extension's settings when importing products - it will be chosen automatically during autofilling:

View attachment 7896

You can switch to Free Shipping when importing products and Free Shipping will be chosen automatically on checkout while autofilling.

Or you can change method of delivery on checkout :

View attachment 7900
Yes, all is done exactly as you said, I even repeated this now. The problem is, only the first variation's shipping option is selected as ePacket and the rest remain as they are. This is a huge problem as when placing orders a human might forget to double check if ePacket is selected as the shipping option of all items and place the order. :/

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, all is done exactly as you said, I even repeated this now. The problem is, only the first variation's shipping option is selected as ePacket and the rest remain as they are. This is a huge problem as when placing orders a human might forget to double check if ePacket is selected as the shipping option of all items and place the order. :/
you need to remember to set ePacket before import products. In this case there is no need to check method of delivery while autofilling.

you need to remember to set ePacket before import products. In this case there is no need to check method of delivery while autofilling.

Did exactly the same! 100% the same!

1548673136025.png

This is what is happening then!:
X.gif

ePacket option gets selected for the first VARIATION / ORDER only and not the others! -.- Even if buyer buys different items in one TRANSACTION / ORDER, the ePacket is selected for the very first item, ONLY!