[BUG] When ordering, if stuck on phone line, the plugin makes a lot of div.alids-ms

View attachment 7912

I'm a coder and this can easily be fixed, over a little bit of time it can cause performance problems, please fix this!?

I can help, if you want?
Also, with adding functionality to plugin to select ePacket as shipping of all items in basket for free as I need that functionality, even did it but couldn't obfuscate the code so making my own script after your script is done posting the "COMPLETED" message on last order confirmation page.

Instead of rudely shouting all the time ... try calmly and politely asking her.
Sorry, the thing is, it's just a small thing, it's fixable in a couple of minutes. I've shown it even before but I think she couldn't see what the problem was. Hope so it's more clarified now. It is a bug though, also another one which I pointed out, other than these, the plugin is quite fabulous. I can literally add these functionalities within minutes myself or help them out but sudden update would not just help me but also all others.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sorry, the thing is, it's just a small thing, it's fixable in a couple of minutes. I've shown it even before but I think she couldn't see what the problem was. Hope so it's more clarified now. It is a bug though, also another one which I pointed out, other than these, the plugin is quite fabulous. I can literally add these functionalities within minutes myself or help them out but sudden update would not just help me but also all others.
Hello , after extension's release (it's been today's morning) there are no multiple div.alids-ms .

The moral of this story? If you jump up and down and rudely shout a lot ... you get what you want. :)
Lol! You're right, haha. The thing is I can fix it myself and it's a really small easy thingy but when you show the bug then have to wait for it to get fixed, this causes me headaches like why the extra delay as I can do it myself within a couple of mins but thats just life. Sorry but everything is good I think

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Lol! You're right, haha. The thing is I can fix it myself and it's a really small easy thingy but when you show the bug then have to wait for it to get fixed, this causes me headaches like why the extra delay as I can do it myself within a couple of mins but thats just life. Sorry but everything is good I think
It was not a bug, but you can think what you want.... we removed it to stop your headache )))

It was not a bug, but you can think what you want.... we removed it to stop your headache )))
Thank you, I might very much be wrong. It's a bit of a coding error, I think? Because I used to make such mistakes and over some time it would cause performance issues. Glad it's fixed now, waiting for the lovely updates.