Auto Order - not working - for Single Products without Variations (New Design, Germany)

spoo

Hello, these days Aliexpress came up with the new product page design in Germany, also.

It seems everything is working fine, except the auto order.

When I have an order for a product with variations, it is working fine.
When I have a product without any variations it gets stucked at "adding to cart".
When I have a mixed order with more products, it gets stuck at the first one without any variation.

I guess the plugin or the extension is looking for a variation, but - obviously finds none?

Does any of you here have different experiences since the new design of the Ali Product Pages?

Thanks! Sandra

spoo

Hmm, furthermore the product update is not working any more. Just gets stuck.

Extension and Plugin are updated to the newest version. Browchser cache & co. deleted.

Chrome extension gives out an error (image attached).

>>> Anyone else?

Attachments

• Unbenannt-1.jpg
    Unbenannt-1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7

Georgy

Extension and Plugin are updated to the newest version. Browchser cache & co. deleted.

>>> Anyone else?
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We are rebuilding our Extension to the latest google manifest. With the new manifest all functionality will be be back to normal work. To check your case, please, send your request to our support team - support@alidrophip.com

>>> Anyone else?
+1 Same problem here, even my VPS crashes every time it connects to the extension, I already contacted support waiting for an answer and help

Last edited:

spoo

Hi Georgy, I did not get an answer from the support, yet.

Now, I just installed the new version of the Aliddropship Woo Plugin (1.6.56) - Browser Cache cleared - problem still persistent.

I cannot update my products.

This is a major problem, of course.....

Thanks, Sandra

Georgy

Hi Georgy, I did not get an answer from the support, yet.

Now, I just installed the new version of the Aliddropship Woo Plugin (1.6.56) - Browser Cache cleared - problem still persistent.

I cannot update my products.

This is a major problem, of course.....

Thanks, Sandra
Hi, Sandra! send me your email, i will check your ticket. We are rebuilding our Chrome Extension to the new google manifest - https://developer.chrome.com/docs/extensions/mv3/intro/

spoo

I understand the problem now better.

It is NOT working for all products WITHOUT variations at Aliexpress.

As well as the product update - as the auto order.

Product with variations = working fine.

Products without variations = not working at all. No auto order. And I cannot update such a single product, also. It just gets stuck.

Thank you,
Sandra