Auto Currency Conversion based on Visitors Country

Venu

Hi,

I am promoting my website world wide, but the problem I am facing is, despite getting customer till add to cart they are not getting converted. My customer sending comments and facebook messages asking the price in their local currency. I strongly feel that i am loosing customers because of not having dynamic currency conversion feature based on customer IP.

Can you please let me know how can I enable this feature. Please let me know if there is any compatible plugin or add-on that works with Alidropship.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I am promoting my website world wide, but the problem I am facing is, despite getting customer till add to cart they are not getting converted. My customer sending comments and facebook messages asking the price in their local currency. I strongly feel that i am loosing customers because of not having dynamic currency conversion feature based on customer IP.

Can you please let me know how can I enable this feature. Please let me know if there is any compatible plugin or add-on that works with Alidropship.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu
Hello Venu,

This option is not available at this point, we are not going to introduce it in the short-term future either. You may test third-party plugins created for these purposes.

Venu

Hi Ekaterina,

Can you please suggest a compatible plugin that serve dynamic switch of currency to users local currency based on user IP address

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu Gopal

kingpin

There are many plugins available that dynamically changes currency depending on visitors IP address

But they work only for woocommerce version