Aussies - What business transaction account are you using?

spennyrich

What banking institution are you using for processing your aliexpress transactions? are you getting ping frequently for authentication codes? what challenges have you had and how did you overcome them. I am currently with BOQ but im getting pinged for a 3d secure authentication code every 5 transactions which is tedious when i process 50+ a day. Any feedback is welcome!

thornylennert

Getting pinged for authentication codes with BOQ, sounds super frustrating. Have you considered reaching out to their customer support to see if there's anything they can do to help?

H

holleyatt

I'm not an Aussie, but I can still offer some input on this. I've heard from some friends who run their own businesses that they've had success with using online banks like TransferWise or Revolut for processing transactions with AliExpress. They say that they've had fewer authentication issues and the rates are usually better than traditional banks. Another option to consider is checking out BusinessFinanced.co.uk for more information on business transaction accounts. This website contains a great deal of information for any business. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator: