Attributes and variation are not working properly

bluemoon

I wanted to draw your attention to an issue with Attributes and Variations.

For example, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32301150475.html lets say I only want to sell "Men Briefcase Business" in Russia and I don't want to import the United States and China as an attribute including the variatons. I simply want to import only Russian Federation as an attribute because I am not willing to sell outside of Russia. I also want the item to disappear from the site woocommerce if the vendor goes out of stock in Russia but this is not happening.

We can delete unwanted attributes but if the vendor goes out of stock in Russia then the product remains on the site but only "Add to Cart" disappear from the product page and the system shows "in stock available" which means China and United States stock, issue creating a confusion.

I want to import Russian Federation as an attribute with its variations only and the product must disappare from the site if the vendor goes out of stock in Russia.

Your help is highly appreciated

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to draw your attention to an issue with Attributes and Variations.

For example, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32301150475.html lets say I only want to sell "Men Briefcase Business" in Russia and I don't want to import the United States and China as an attribute including the variatons. I simply want to import only Russian Federation as an attribute because I am not willing to sell outside of Russia. I also want the item to disappear from the site woocommerce if the vendor goes out of stock in Russia but this is not happening.

We can delete unwanted attributes but if the vendor goes out of stock in Russia then the product remains on the site but only "Add to Cart" disappear from the product page and the system shows "in stock available" which means China and United States stock, issue creating a confusion.

I want to import Russian Federation as an attribute with its variations only and the product must disappare from the site if the vendor goes out of stock in Russia.

Your help is highly appreciated
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us!

1. Please check the Manage attribute 'Ships From' feature. I believe that is exactly what you are looking for. For more details, please check this guide.

2. I would recommend checking the Updates feature. For more details, please refer to this guide instead. Just in case, the products which are sent to Draft/Restore, are not displayed on your website:

1632863436754.png

Best regards,
Volodya

bluemoon

Hi Volodya,

The product still showing up on the main page although the product is out of stock in the "United States" Attribute. I am not adding Russia, China or Spain. I am only adding United States

Kindly find the screenshots attached for your kind reference.

Regards

Attachments

• Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 7

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Volodya,

The product still showing up on the main page although the product is out of stock in the "United States" Attribute. I am not adding Russia, China or Spain. I am only adding United States

Kindly find the screenshots attached for your kind reference.

Regards

Hi there!

I am sorry for the issue you have faced with.

I'm assuming you haven't just deleted the rest of the countries from the Ships From attribute and rather have followed the guide I've attached in my previous response.

If so, please contact us through support@alidropship.com and provide your WP access details. We will check what might be wrong and resolve your issue.

Best regards,
Volodya

bluemoon

Hi Volodya,

I sent you a username and password but please "don't simply reset the product. I don't want to add China, Russia, Spain and/or the United Kingdom in the Attributes". I only want to keep the United States in the attribute.

Regards

chris37

"don't simply reset the product.
Is not other way.
I don't want to add China, Russia, Spain and/or the United Kingdom in the Attributes
I dont want either.

So after so long time talking about this issue i found 4 solution.

1) Do nothing with the attribute. Anytime the supplier change something in aliexpress END is going to broke the connection with your site and you must reset it anyway for you continue working with them.

2) Find more stable supplier that doesnt provide the other shipping option in aliexpress.

3) Go with sellvia as is only US base.

4) Buy the stock in bulk and create your own private label website.

halbert05

buenas tardes
yo solo quiero vender a estados unidos, como encuentro proveedores alla para entregar mas rapido, pero que no sea sellvia
gracias

bluemoon

Is not other way.

I dont want either.

So after so long time talking about this issue i found 4 solution.

1) Do nothing with the attribute. Anytime the supplier change something in aliexpress END is going to broke the connection with your site and you must reset it anyway for you continue working with them.

2) Find more stable supplier that doesnt provide the other shipping option in aliexpress.

3) Go with sellvia as is only US base.

4) Buy the stock in bulk and create your own private label website.

Thank you for the reply. I suggest you must consider changing the code a bit in your plugin to solve the issue and I believe you can do it.

Private label/bulk manufacture is not an option
Sellvia is a good option but offers limited items