ATTENTION! AliDropship WOO ver. 1.1.0 - UPDATE

almehsan

Hi,

After this update, I'm facing an issue with product variation images and Product gallery images. I'm unable to import Variation images from Aliexpress. How can I import variation images and Product gallery images directly from Aliexpress?

sagjazuastra

Hello, after the update to the current version 1.1.1 I get the info to go to the migration page Once there I see a text "Database update" but nothing happens and no buttons or anything. Am I missing anything here?

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

After this update, I'm facing an issue with product variation images and Product gallery images. I'm unable to import Variation images from Aliexpress. How can I import variation images and Product gallery images directly from Aliexpress?

Hello, almehsan!
Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you.

Christina

Administrator
Hello, after the update to the current version 1.1.1 I get the info to go to the migration page Once there I see a text "Database update" but nothing happens and no buttons or anything. Am I missing anything here?

Have you seen this message and gone to the migration page?

1537414753256.png

The migration page should look like this:

1537414909850.png

Don't you see any buttons?

sagjazuastra

No, it was all blank except the "Database Update" text. I deleted the App, reinstalled it and after that, it worked. Seems like there have been JSON conflicts when the app wanted to initiate the database update. at least the error log showed this. Thanks anyway. I think a clean re-install helped here.

MSdev

I am using the Woo dropship plugin on two websites. Both are updated to version 1.1.0, both are set to import featured, gallery and variations images, Nice attribute settings are enabled for both, the proper database migration was done. When I download a new product the gallery images and variation images are not downloading. This is only an issue since updating to 1.1.0. Since I sell fashion items the variation photos are quite important. Any suggestions?

Hi Bill,

I'm facing the same problem. Earlier all the images, that is to say, featured gallery and variation images used to get imported to my server, but after the update, only one featured image gets imported with the product. Since I Photoshop almost all the images to align them with my theme, I'm finding it ridiculously hard to make the product align with my site.

Having said that, I would like to ask, have you found the solution to this problem?

Regards

MSdev

interested in the solution as well. same issues

Hoping to hear from the developers soon.

The developers of AliDropship WooCommerce should leave it to the Plugin users to decide whether they want external images or they want to import all the images to their server because I know a lot of AliDropship Plugin users are running fashion related websites and a lot of them like to Photoshop the images before they upload the products for public viewing.

Taking the option to import images away from the Plugin users is forcing them to upload sub-standard images, which do not even have a standard size, on Plugin user's dropshipping store, thereby making it quite apparent that they are running a dropshipping business.

I hope that the developers of AliDropship WooCommerce Plugin will realize that taking this option away is quite a big mistake!

Arnaldo

Hey @MSdev , it's a performance compromise so everyone with shared hosting can enjoy more speed on their site.

No one is forced to use Aliexpress images here.

You can choose one or the other at the import stage with chrome add-on.

So everything's fine.

MSdev

Hey @MSdev , it's a performance compromise so everyone with shared hosting can enjoy more speed on their site.

No one is forced to use Aliexpress images here.

You can choose one or the other at the import stage with chrome add-on.

So everything's fine.

No Arnaldo, everything's not fine, maybe for you!!! If you wish to compromise the quality of your store by uploading external images from Aliexpress, then so be it. But please don't tell me it's fine because I wish better quality of the images before I display them on my site.

I made it quite clear in my post at https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...is-not-importing-images-from-aliexpress.7994/ that this choice was given in the Plugin before the update, but this choice is not there anymore. Please read that post before replying to my issue. So when you say that "You can choose one or the other at the import stage with chrome add-on", I must apprise you of the fact that this choice is not there anymore.

As said in the above-mentioned post, the Plugin imported all the images without any issue before the recent updates, but it's not importing the images anymore. That's why I said that the option whether to import the images or not should be left to the Plugin users. If people wish to use the external images, it's up to them, but I wish to enhance the quality of my store by enhancing the quality of the images that come with the product.

Arnaldo

????

I can't imagine anything like that "choice is not there anymore".

Have you checked your Alidropship setting @MSdev ?

This is what I have and I'm on the latest update. And I have this option and I CAN IMPORT IMAGES TO SERVER.

Capture.PNG

Mar

No Arnaldo, everything's not fine, maybe for you!!! If you wish to compromise the quality of your store by uploading external images from Aliexpress, then so be it. But please don't tell me it's fine because I wish better quality of the images before I display them on my site.

I made it quite clear in my post at https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...is-not-importing-images-from-aliexpress.7994/ that this choice was given in the Plugin before the update, but this choice is not there anymore. Please read that post before replying to my issue. So when you say that "You can choose one or the other at the import stage with chrome add-on", I must apprise you of the fact that this choice is not there anymore.

As said in the above-mentioned post, the Plugin imported all the images without any issue before the recent updates, but it's not importing the images anymore. That's why I said that the option whether to import the images or not should be left to the Plugin users. If people wish to use the external images, it's up to them, but I wish to enhance the quality of my store by enhancing the quality of the images that come with the product.
The images in question are importing at my end and I have the choice if I want it imported or not. If it is due to the plugin update, everybody should have this issue.

Baba Tekwani

Hello,

I have update the Ali version at product detail page when i click to Add cart button at that time the 2 popup was appear, 1 mini-cart Sidebar and 2 is popup in middle of screen, so want to disable the middle of screen popup.

Thanks

Baba Tekwani

Hello,

I have update the Ali version at product detail page when i click to Add cart button at that time the 2 popup was appear, 1 mini-cart Sidebar and 2 is popup in middle of screen, so want to disable the middle of screen popup.

Thanks
Any Update how to disable ??????????????