"Are you sure you want to do this?" error

larrysy

I was trying to install "alids_ion.zip" and I got his error. I was able to install the WooCommerce version without any problems.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks.

Roythayyil

I have ionCube loader installed on my server but I still got this error, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I uploaded the zip file to the plugin directory, extracted it under File Manager. I then went to WordPress admin - Plugins. There the plugin showed up waiting to be activated. I activated it and it worked. So it's not a problem with ionCube loader.

It means ionCube is not activated on your server. WooCommerce does not require ionCube. Please check https://alidropship.com/codex/6-install-ioncube-loader-hosting/
This is not working for me. I do not have cpanel or anything like that. just a linux L.A.M.P. server I have installed wordpress and ioncube but when i try to upload alids_ion.zip it asks "Are you sure you want to do this?" but no option to choose yes or no. I have ioncube running. I can install the Zendguard one but I dont think it will work with php7.

Attachments

• php.png
    php.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 6
  • php2.png
    php2.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • php1.png
    php1.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 6

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This is not working for me. I do not have cpanel or anything like that. just a linux L.A.M.P. server I have installed wordpress and ioncube but when i try to upload alids_ion.zip it asks "Are you sure you want to do this?" but no option to choose yes or no. I have ioncube running. I can install the Zendguard one but I dont think it will work with php7.
Hello, it seems that you have a limitation for uploading files. Please upload plugin directly to a folder on your Hosting, or remove this limitation.