Arabic custom store

Khaled

Hello, is it possible to make a custom store especially for Arabic speaking customers? I'm located in Egypt and want a custom store but it has to be in Arabic.I read the terms of service and all related articles in help center but nothing addresses a custom made, Arabic language store, except for a recent update. I know alidropship original plugin is the best but doesn't support arabic while woo does. Someone suggested I buy 2 stores but that's double the cost especially if you want to go with the ultimate store.

is it possible to have a Skype call with a representative to explain to me how can this be done, of at all? Thanks

Khaled

Also, I would like to ask for your opinion on my selected niche: B2B Software products, automation software, security software, opensource software, etc...basically, every software product that I can sell B2B in Egypt and MENA

Khaled

I beg to differ, aminech.
You see It's a numbers game. There are 100m Egyptians and almost a billion Arabs in the region many of which have internet access and credit cards. All I need is a specialized niche with a range of products, a decent website for SEO and ranking purposes, only 15-25% markup, reasonable ad campaigns, good customer service, et voila.
Has anybody heard of wp easycart? How does it compare to Alidropship plugin/custom store?

jubran

It's not hard to create such site. I've built an Arabic dropshipping stores using Alidropship with a good RTL supporting theme from CodeCanyon.

Khaled

I agree with Jubran. It shouldn't really matter how many people abandon their carts, or how many people prefer COD, or how many giants are there to compete with you (in Egypt's case we have 3 giants Souq, Jumia, and noon). I'm not a techy nor a genius (just a fed-up teacher) but if you observed the statistics that show steady growth in online shopping worldwide you'll know what to do, my friend. Do your homework as in - Do plenty of research; no, let me rephrase do EXCESSIVE research on and invest time in studying niche/target audience/customer behavior, product pics and listing(these are very important and should be professionally optimized for technical and psychological effects), environment/ambient that propagates emotional response which, in turn, triggers impulse-buying decision. It's never about the product itself, just how it looks on your page. It's not how late the shipment is, but how you handled that angry customer's call or email. See where I'm going with this? Do your homework, know what to do, do it right, and sit back and watch. Then again, that's just me.