Anyone facing problem For 2checkout Approved..? Send me text...

chris37

If you want to approve 2checkout account just write here and i will give step by step guide ;)

chris37

Guys if you can not make a google search for you find how to set up 2checkout , I am sorry to say to you but i don't really thing you will have future on online business ...

I am not mean!!!!! I just say the thing how it is .

mrkapable

Guys if you can not make a google search for you find how to set up 2checkout , I am sorry to say to you but i don't really thing you will have future on online business ...

I am not mean!!!!! I just say the thing how it is .
There is a difference between google search and what you actually posted earlier. "If you want to approve 2checkout account just write here and i will give step by step guide". In essence you could have simple just said "use google search" i guess? Because the way you said it would lead others to believe there maybe some special way to get 2checkout approved.

chris37

There is a difference between google search and what you actually posted earlier. "If you want to approve 2checkout account just write here and i will give step by step guide". In essence you could have simple just said "use google search" i guess? Because the way you said it would lead others to believe there maybe some special way to get 2checkout approved.
They guy above me have delete his message .. I have make fun with him because of his disability to make a google searche.