Any one can help me on 2CO payment gateway?

Ma
You can ask the customer support. The information that I get, we have to reinstall wordpress again then install woocommerce and then install alidrosphip woo version. It means, all of setting and products that we already published will missing. No option for backup and restore that. So, we have to do from scratch again.
may I know where did you get to see the updates?

Hi!! Did you solve your problem with 2checkout? I ask because I have the same problem with them. My store was reject because I have prohibited products. But Ia actually dont!
Not yet.. 2co did not reply me at all no matter how many follow up email i had sent. It was just like totally disappear after that rejected my application. Really bad customer service...

Irsan Widyawan

Not yet.. 2co did not reply me at all no matter how many follow up email i had sent. It was just like totally disappear after that rejected my application. Really bad customer service...

i have same experience with you. I assume their rule very strict, if our website didn't comply with a lit of 2co rule, they won't reply our objection or question. It waste their time. But, if we didn't comply 1 or 2 rule, they inform us by email about our proposal registration

mafusail1900

Good day! Thank you for your precise answers on the questions connect 2со.

But I want to ask again. I prepare the contract, print it on your printer, sign it, and send to the vendor. It does the same thing and sends me. And then I sent to service support 2со?

Do I understand correctly?

Good day! Thank you for your precise answers on the questions connect 2со.

But I want to ask again. I prepare the contract, print it on your printer, sign it, and send to the vendor. It does the same thing and sends me. And then I sent to service support 2со?

Do I understand correctly?
Yes, thats the process

maxyy89

Could any one help me with stepwise method to integrate 2checkout account with the website
Here is my attempt to integrate 2CO
My few cents of trying to get 2Checkout account working:
- first, i have registered and put my business info
-they asked for proof of address and drop shipping agreement
-I have uploaded my phone bill and agreement( I have been finding right supplier for one month that's willing to sign it)
-they have rejected my phone bill and requested water or electric bill( I live in a rental apartment so I don't have it), even after I explain to them that I can't provide that bill they insist on that
-they insist on putting my home address on the site
-they asking me to list them URLs of all suppliers store from which I'm buying
So after over a month I have give up of 2CO and now I'm waiting for Yaros and his team to expand the list of payment gateways.

KSG

Here is my attempt to integrate 2CO
My few cents of trying to get 2Checkout account working:
- first, i have registered and put my business info
-they asked for proof of address and drop shipping agreement
-I have uploaded my phone bill and agreement( I have been finding right supplier for one month that's willing to sign it)
-they have rejected my phone bill and requested water or electric bill( I live in a rental apartment so I don't have it), even after I explain to them that I can't provide that bill they insist on that
-they insist on putting my home address on the site
-they asking me to list them URLs of all suppliers store from which I'm buying
So after over a month I have give up of 2CO and now I'm waiting for Yaros and his team to expand the list of payment gateways.

Dear Maxyy89,

I already received approval from 2CO, but my issue is to integrate with Alidropship Plugin as help option for Credit card option is not working for me.

And regarding your query,
1. 2CO not really required any agreement, you can send your product URL @ your website & Store URL & email id @ Ali express
2. You can send passport copy & send your address URL @ your website.

Thanks
KSG

febriiswanto

Hi guys,

Tried to just provided Aliexpress Supplier's URLs and my ID as mentioned above, here is the reply from 2CO:

"Greetings,

2Checkout is prohibited from supporting first time drop shipping merchants. You will need to provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history.

You must be able to provide us with screenshots from within your current or previous payment processor which will confirm transactions occurring through your URL on or before March 25, 2017 with active sales since that date. These screenshots must contain your name, your company name or account name.

You must be able to provide us with screenshots from within your drop shipper account which will confirm orders placed and fulfilled to your customers occurring through your URL on or before March 25, 2017 with active sales since that date. These screenshots must contain your name, your company name or account name.

If you are unable to provide proof of your processing history, we will not be able to offer you our services."

What should I do as I am just really starting my store...??? Any suggestions please...

Nishad Mubarak

Hi guys,

Tried to just provided Aliexpress Supplier's URLs and my ID as mentioned above, here is the reply from 2CO:

"Greetings,

2Checkout is prohibited from supporting first time drop shipping merchants. You will need to provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history.

You must be able to provide us with screenshots from within your current or previous payment processor which will confirm transactions occurring through your URL on or before March 25, 2017 with active sales since that date. These screenshots must contain your name, your company name or account name.

You must be able to provide us with screenshots from within your drop shipper account which will confirm orders placed and fulfilled to your customers occurring through your URL on or before March 25, 2017 with active sales since that date. These screenshots must contain your name, your company name or account name.

If you are unable to provide proof of your processing history, we will not be able to offer you our services."

What should I do as I am just really starting my store...??? Any suggestions please...

Even i'm having the same problem, it would be grateful if someone can suggest any ideas to solve this

Jego R

Hi guys,

"Greetings,

Got this same template response a few days ago. I explained that 2CO is the only payment gateway that works with the Alidropship
plugin for users in the Philippines (where I am), and to escalate my request to a manager. Will share the response if I get any, it's been a few days.

Dear Yaros, any chance other payment gateways available to non-US/EU/UK countries can be supported? Not comfortable using the Stripe workaround in another thread in this forum, and I don't have enough resources to put up an LLC in the US for that purpose. Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Got this same template response a few days ago. I explained that 2CO is the only payment gateway that works with the Alidropship
plugin for users in the Philippines (where I am), and to escalate my request to a manager. Will share the response if I get any, it's been a few days.

Dear Yaros, any chance other payment gateways available to non-US/EU/UK countries can be supported? Not comfortable using the Stripe workaround in another thread in this forum, and I don't have enough resources to put up an LLC in the US for that purpose. Thanks.
Please check the list of payment gateway supported by AliDropship plugin : https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/