Any one can help me on 2CO payment gateway?

Hi, Guys Need some help here..
i am trying to setup 2CO payment gateway and I had some difficulty to get the dropship agreement from the supplier as all of them I had contacted seems like do not what is that. and also some of them will need me to purchase more than $500 item then only they will prepare that for me..
could you please guide me or provide me some information how you normally approach the supplier to get those agreement?
is it that initially i only can use paypal until i have certain order with them only i can request for the agreement?
Please advise

Yaros

Staff member
Hi, Guys Need some help here..
i am trying to setup 2CO payment gateway and I had some difficulty to get the dropship agreement from the supplier as all of them I had contacted seems like do not what is that. and also some of them will need me to purchase more than $500 item then only they will prepare that for me..
could you please guide me or provide me some information how you normally approach the supplier to get those agreement?
is it that initially i only can use paypal until i have certain order with them only i can request for the agreement?
Please advise
I would recommend to find a supplier on Alibaba.com. They usually send agreements without any problems.

Hi, Yaros
Do they actually require you to purchase anything from their store first before they can actually give you the agreement?
is it same thing i need to request from as many as supplier to see who willing to provide it?
do you have any template to get this agreement from them? i tried alot but seems like they dont know what is that...weird...

thanks in advise

Yaros

Staff member
Hi, Yaros
Do they actually require you to purchase anything from their store first before they can actually give you the agreement?
is it same thing i need to request from as many as supplier to see who willing to provide it?
do you have any template to get this agreement from them? i tried alot but seems like they dont know what is that...weird...

thanks in advise
I get such agreements without any purchases. Show them your website and tell them that you are going to use your company as my primary supplier.

I am sorry i am abit stupid on this.. all the request i had sent i did mention to the supplier that i need to have this kind of agreement. but somehow all of them dont seems like know what is this agreement and just reply me " you can purchase from our store, no problem..." how did you and what did you write to actually get the ball rolling?

my message to them
" Hi sir/ Madam
i am dropshipper and i would like to promote your item in my online store, Can i get a wholesaler or dropshipper agreement from you company to proof that i am authorize to sell your product online?My bank need this agreement as a proof in order for me to have online payment gateway to be setup in my online store.

Your assistance is very much appreciated
thanks
"

"it do not need agreement, you can buy in our store anytime..."

i am now really stuck!!!!

usually 2checkout does not need, agreement always, you can share the aliexpress shop URL of your vendor to 2CO, they will verify with the vendor and get back to you.

I did not provide any agreement. I just share the product and the vendor store link to 2CO.

Irsan Widyawan

usually 2checkout does not need, agreement always, you can share the aliexpress shop URL of your vendor to 2CO, they will verify with the vendor and get back to you.

I did not provide any agreement. I just share the product and the vendor store link to 2CO.

Hi sir,

I want to ask. Have you contact your ae supplier before you give the link to 2co?So, ae supplier will prepare the verification from 2co.

Another question. I assume that you already sell the ae supplier without 2co account before. So, you just use paypal for you web ?

Thank you for your sharing

Do you need to inform the vendor before hand? as dropshipper you know that we did not really contact the supplier until we have the sales for them....
My 2CO application just being rejected saying that i had prohibited product in my store but the fact is i do not have the prohibited product in my store...abit frustrated on apply this stupid online payment gateway....anyone have any idea or guideline how should i deal with it?

Please advise

Hi sir,

I want to ask. Have you contact your ae supplier before you give the link to 2co?So, ae supplier will prepare the verification from 2co.

Another question. I assume that you already sell the ae supplier without 2co account before. So, you just use paypal for you web ?

Thank you for your sharing

No, Not required, in my case, they asked me vendor Shop URL and product URL that i am selling in my store OR Agreement

They sent me below message.

"I hope this email finds you well. I have just heard back from our compliance team and they have a few items that need addressed before we can activate your 2Checkoutaccount. In order for us to move forward, we need to address the following:

* Please log into your account with AliExpress and take a screenshot. Please show proof of merchandise in the shot along with your business information as well -OR- send us the direct links to the stores that you purchase from on AliExpress.

-- OR --

* Supplier Invoices: Please submit 4 to 5 invoices from within the last 6 months showing your purchased stock from your supplier(s), as well as complete supplier information or a drop-shipper agreement.

* Drop-Shipping Agreement: Please provide a copy of your signed drop-shipper agreement – OR – a copy of an invoice from your supplier/wholesaler/distributor dated within the last six (6) months. If you cannot provide one of these documents, please send us your supplier/wholesaler/distributor’s email contact information, and we will be happy to contact them directly for the needed documents.

If you could respond back to this email with that information I would be happy to get your account sent over to our review team so that we can continue to move forward.

Hope this helped.

Do you need to inform the vendor before hand? as dropshipper you know that we did not really contact the supplier until we have the sales for them....
My 2CO application just being rejected saying that i had prohibited product in my store but the fact is i do not have the prohibited product in my store...abit frustrated on apply this stupid online payment gateway....anyone have any idea or guideline how should i deal with it?

Please advise
Remove all the copyright products from your store and apply again, they will clear. Even i had ssome copy right products on my store. They rejected, post removal of the product. I resubmitted for verification. After 24 hours got mail saying account activated.

Remove all the copyright products from your store and apply again, they will clear. Even i had ssome copy right products on my store. They rejected, post removal of the product. I resubmitted for verification. After 24 hours got mail saying account activated.
Thank barathsai, i will try again. Did you add back those copyright item after approved? Is it all those copyright item totally cannot put in my store such as mickey mouse javket and etc?

Irsan Widyawan

I did not add those product back. Remove all which are of copyright products.
Awww, feel headache, because I sold all item which can cause copyright issue. I sold stuff from popular film like Yaros did in his website Harry Potter.

I think one of the solution is waiting Alidropship woocommerce version because woocommerce provide a lot of payment gateway, one of these come from my country which easy to verification.

Awww, feel headache, because I sold all item which can cause copyright issue. I sold stuff from popular film like Yaros did in his website Harry Potter.

I think one of the solution is waiting Alidropship woocommerce version because woocommerce provide a lot of payment gateway, one of these come from my country which easy to verification.
When will it launch?

already released, but we have to start from scratch again. I think its very worth it because a lot of option in payment gateway in woo version.
Dont really understand...do you mean that current alidropship plugin can add woocommerce theme already? and why need to start from scratch?
thanks

Irsan Widyawan

Dont really understand...do you mean that current alidropship plugin can add woocommerce theme already? and why need to start from scratch?
thanks
You can ask the customer support. The information that I get, we have to reinstall wordpress again then install woocommerce and then install alidrosphip woo version. It means, all of setting and products that we already published will missing. No option for backup and restore that. So, we have to do from scratch again.