Any Free POPUP maker which works ok with Alidropship woo along with da Vinci 2.0 theme

Hi,
I would be pleased to know that is there any free POPUP plugin that works with the DaVinci theme 2.0 theme? I'm using the Alidropship Woo plugin, and one more thing is how could I integrate Sendinblue newsletter from!

Themify Popups. I only use it for "Exit popups". Any others just piss people off and on mobile, you'll be penalised by Google if they are too "In your face".

Copy/paste the form script into the popup box when you create one.
Thanks for that!
I have one more question?
How could I integrate the Sendinblue newsletter form in the footer? I asked this question to the Sendinblue, but they send me a link of API docs, which is very confusing. I'm thinking to add it through WordPress customization.

Direct Webstore

How could I integrate the Sendinblue newsletter form in the footer? I
I'd have to be using the D2 theme to answer that. I use Woo, not the Original now. But thinking back to when I used the Davinci 1 theme with the Original long ago, I had to make a child theme and make a custom footer file. And the last time I used the D2 theme ages ago, it had child theme problems. I don't know if it still does.

I'd start a new thread for the footer/form problem if I was you.

thornylennert

There are popup makers online that might be what you need. The ones that I use are intended to create abandonment prevention popups that help website owners increase the average order, notify customers and increase the conversion rate. Such popups help me reduce the percentage of users leaving websites without buying anything by around 30%. The maker I can recommend to you is promolayer.io because it’s easy to use for beginners and doesn’t require you to be a designer. You can make beautifully designed popups all by yourself online. I know it’s an old thread, but maybe someone else is looking for a popup maker here, too.