Aliplugin pro used instead of Alidropship for product imports, no worries ?

Arnaldo

Hi All, hi Yaros.

In chrome store you have 2 Alidropship extensions, normal and Aliplugin pro.

Ok Aliplugin was meant only for your affiliate plugin. But first i installed alidropship extension and it was not working to add products so i used the second one that does also the same import function and had no problem importing items to my store with Aliplugin.

1) Can you explain why this particular version (Aliplugin) contains and embed malware adstore.club please ?

2) Is the importing functionality is exactly the same as Alidropship and do i have to reimport the hundred of items i already add to my store so far or is it ok ?

It doesn't seem to affect import so far i you can answer in detail on that point please.

I don't have this problem with the main extension so far, only the "Aliplugin pro version" concerned about the malware redirecting issue.

I already reported this to your support team but no one answered that particular question about the two extensions differencies.

Awesome plugin Yaros no doubt, hope support will improve in the future.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

Please use the extension linked to AliDropship plugin. The other extension is for another product that is called AliPlugin and is used only for affiliate business.

Arnaldo

Hi Yaros.

Ok but is the import function still the same i.g do i have to reimport all my products back (i've used Aliplugin at the beginning) ? It doesn't seemed to affect my imports so far.

I use Alidropship now no problem since last update, i used Aliplugin because regular plugin was buggy with woocommerce at first.

Thanks.

Arnaldo

I apologize for the spyware thing i deactivate some chrome plugin and it seems not to come back, so it's not coming from Alidropship sorry.