AliExpress supplier refund

Flora By Millie

Hello,
I am new to the dropship community but I have had my store open for almost 12 months. I have had various issues with various suppliers but this current one is doing my head in & was hoping somebody could give me some advice.
A customer placed an order on the 8th December. On the 27th December, after not seeing any movement with the tracking, I contacted the supplier to enquire if the order had been shipped. They came back to me & said the product had been returned to them. I asked why, they said it was too big & heavy to send even though the tracking said it hadn't been dispatched. I kept trying to find out what was going but they just keep coming back saying to open a dispute & they will refund me the money. I have been trying to open a dispute but I keep getting this message - "Refund can't be processed right now. Please wait as the tracking is updating. Thank you for your patience." I have told them on multiple occasions that I am unable to open a dispute until they update the tracking. They come back & tell me to "wait a few days". They are a highly rated supplier I might add.
What do I do to get my money back ?

BaB

In this situation, you cannot do anything, but wait for the system to register that the package was not even sent. After that, Aliexpress will start the refund process. In any case, don't worry, you'll get your money back in the end.

Flora By Millie

In this situation, you cannot do anything, but wait for the system to register that the package was not even sent. After that, Aliexpress will start the refund process. In any case, don't worry, you'll get your money back in the end.
Ok, thanks. It is very frustrating.

Juan1R

Hi, have you got your money back in a final? I am asking that because I would help you. I am talking about games of chances, read here to begin gambling and your way of earning easy money. I mean the bonuses here are so advantageous. I hope it will help you with your financial problems.

Last edited:

Hunterman

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the AliExpress supplier. It sounds like you've been patient and communicative but haven't seen a resolution yet. Since you've mentioned that they are a highly rated supplier, it's surprising that you're facing this issue. In situations like this, persistence is key. Continue to document your communication with them and insist on resolving the issue through tracking updates and the dispute process.
Additionally, if you're exploring alternatives or need to source products reliably, you might want to check out Temu reviews for insights into other supplier options. It's always good to have backup suppliers to ensure the smooth operation of your dropshipping business.

Last edited: