Aliexpress problem, Oh no! The Internet is not working.

erhiem

Hi,
i have been facing this problem while placing my order on aliexpress for last two days and their help never replies. My internet is definitely working. Has anyone encountered this problem on aliexpress before ? is there any solution? someone in a public forum somewhere suggested to change browser, i am using chrome browser, i tried other browsers as well like opera, epic, chromium... nothing worked. Image 2.jpg

erhiem

i got no solution my internet works fine. however the problem disappeared. there are so many other problem in placing the order, "place order automatically" almost always fails to fill the address , it is rarely able to get pass the country dropdown menu.

absimp

it is rarely able to get pass the country dropdown menu.

This is usually because it takes your account's country.

But your customers are not in your country, I assume; so it stalls.

Try change your account's country.

boo13

I'm sure you have figured this out since it's been a while now. This only happened to me this morning and I realised the solution has nothing to do with the country. Simply clear cookies and the problem will no longer occur.
Also, for anyone sending to England but northern ireland, I learned that a simple space in the correct place of the zip code will solve the address stuck problem. I hope no one else will be stuck like me trying to figure this out!

nudsenma

I never heard about this provider, but if you are thinking about switching your VPN, then I would like to recommend NordVPN since it is reliable. I personally used more than 50 VPNs, and only 3-4 were good. It was tough to find a good provider, but everything changed when I found this website https://bestvpnprovider.co since it had a list of the best VPN providers from all over the world. I went through the list and read all the reviews. After some time, I chose the best option for myself. If anyone is looking for a good VPN, then you should definitely visit this website. Im sure that everyone will be able to find a good provider.

albertvadas

I never heard about this provider, but if you are thinking about switching your VPN, then I would like to recommend NordVPN since it is reliable. I personally used more than 50 VPNs, and only 3-4 were good. It was tough to find a good provider, but everything changed when I found this website https://bestvpnprovider.co since it had a list of the best VPN providers from all over the world. I went through the list and read all the reviews. After some time, I chose the best option for myself. If anyone is looking for a good VPN, then you should definitely visit this website. Im sure that everyone will be able to find a good provider.
Another link...