Aliexpress mention "Aliexpress" on their packages

Storeman

Looks like dropshippers have a big problem. I found this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/aeofficialdropshipping/permalink/3639794362781967/:
"Do guys know why Aliexpress mention" Aliexpress "on their packages if you choose" aliexpress shipping "despite telling the seller not to mention Aliexpress on the package?
This is a very bad news for dropshippers. As you can see in the from section it says from: Aliexpress. This is the second time happening. "

What do you think about this?
Does anyone know of a verified fulfillment center in the USA?

Enov

I don't think this is true, I shipped many times to my office and I never seen aliexpress mention

Sanwal

The correct way to justify this is that you can state it in your shipping policies that sometimes our parcels will say sent from Aliexpress, Amazon etc because we are affiliated with them as shipping partners or something like this. I've worked with a company who used to state similar words to justify this error.

chris37

The correct way to justify this is that you can state it in your shipping policies that sometimes our parcels will say sent from Aliexpress, Amazon etc because we are affiliated with them as shipping partners or something like this. I've worked with a company who used to state similar words to justify this error.
An average intelligence person if he/she See aliexpress package is going to check the price in aliexpress website, then I will like to know what explanation will we going to give to our customers :)

Sanwal

An average intelligence person if he/she See aliexpress package is going to check the price in aliexpress website, then I will like to know what explanation will we going to give to our customers :)

:) Yes. You are right but that's the least we can do from our end to not let people think that we are ripping them off. Some of them may think that we are selling them on our prices due to our business expenditures. But I really think that Aliexpress should look upon this matter because it hurts the credibility of our business so much.

chris37

:) Yes. You are right but that's the least we can do from our end to not let people think that we are ripping them off. Some of them may think that we are selling them on our prices due to our business expenditures. But I really think that Aliexpress should look upon this matter because it hurts the credibility of our business so much.
We must find better and trustfull supplier

Storeman

Really? A "big" problem? This isolated case?

Drama Queen Alert!

Outta here. Zzzzzz

Very funny. )) You have very useful answers always. Sorry, I have stupid questions and posts of course. I'm sorry, I'm a beginner, but you've always been a professional and you always know what's going on. We bow down to you.

Do you have anything to say about the case?

chris37

Bro, I am sure that my post will help other people. And yes, we need to look for our suppliers who send packages without mentioning Aliexpress.
Yes you must find!!! just remember that, what is happened to you is the exception not the rule.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Do you have anything to say about the case?
I already did ...
Really? A "big" problem? This isolated case?

Basically, "A storm in a tea cup".

Hence my tongue in cheek joke...
Drama Queen Alert!

... as only a drama queen would elevate the issue and start a whole forum thread over it.

We bow down to you.
We? You need to start thinking a little more individually. It will help a lot. Really. ;)