AliExpress ePN Affiliate Program -Traffic source : status waiting

ggg

Hello,

I followed the following tutorial: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2258082-aliexpress-cashback

I have subscribed to the aliexpress affiliate program but my traffic source is in "Waiting" status. I have received the following question from aliexperess:
"Could you briefly explain how you plan to direct traffic via xxx?"

What should I answer? I don't want to put an aliexpress banner on my site, but only use the Alidropship plugin.

Thanks for your help,

Attachments

• 1590670095983.png
    1590670095983.png
    312 bytes · Views: 26

absimp

I have subscribed to the aliexpress affiliate program but my traffic source is in "Waiting" status. I have received the following question from aliexperess:

You need to sign up to EPN not Aliexpress affiliate program.EPN

ggg

Hi, thank you for you're answer. that's what i did but my traffic source is in "Waiting" status. I have received the following question :
"Could you briefly explain how you plan to direct traffic via xxx?"

SauDev

The answer I received from EPN is "
Unfortunately, at this moment the advertiser is not interested in cooperation. If you have questions, please contact the support team for details"

:(

sha77

This latest Alidropship affiliate program with ePN doesn't seem to work very well...

"At the moment, Aliexpress has tightened traffic requirements and dropshipping is prohibited in our affiliate program.
Respectfully, Cyril"

:rolleyes:

Direct Webstore

This latest Alidropship affiliate program with ePN doesn't seem to work very well...
It's not an "Alidropship" affiliate program. EPN has nothing to do with the Alidropship company. And it's not the "latest", it's been available right from the beginning three or so years ago along with the Admitad program. The problem is with EPN itself and it being stricter with its requirements.

"At the moment, Aliexpress has tightened traffic requirements and dropshipping is prohibited in our affiliate program.
Respectfully, Cyril"
I suggest you apply again. Chances are a different person other than "Cyril" will review your site. Like I said on the "other" thread on this matter, I successfully signed up to EPN a few weeks ago, but then I dropped it and stayed with Admitad (which cannot be used with new applications now).

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

And if EPN IS suddenly being very, very picky because the whole world has gone to shit at the moment, and reapplying (with a different email, maybe) does not work, then you'll just have to put it on the back burner for a few months till the world returns to "normal" and try again. That's what I'd do, anyway.

sha77

It's not an "Alidropship" affiliate program. EPN has nothing to do with the Alidropship company. And it's not the "latest", it's been available right from the beginning three or so years ago along with the Admitad program. The problem is with EPN itself and it being stricter with its requirements.

I did. But also Anastasia is picky:

"Advertisers put forward stringent requirements for webmasters traffic sources.
The traffic source should have a larger number of subscribers and be more focused on the subject matter of this offer.
The fact is that your site does not comply with the rules of the affiliate program, so we were forced to exclude it.

Here are the advertiser’s requirements for webmasters:
  • Only thematic traffic sources are allowed to participate in the affiliate program.
  • The traffic source should contain interesting and useful content in the form of expanded posts, descriptions, recommendations about the store.
  • Public groups in social networks, consisting entirely of posts of the "picture + link" type, new communities without a sufficient number of posts and subscribers are not allowed to participate in the PP."

sha77

I have stayed with Backit so far, but the cashback is not that great (and they miss a lot of orders). Which I guess is the same as when using Admitad.

sha77

Not that I've noticed. Where did you get that info?

I did use Admitad in the beginning. I got some huge orders (for me) during one weekend. Admitad said their site was down during the weekend and anything anyone ordered was lost and they didn't compensate in these orders. So they didn't pay anything to their customers - or didn't even provide an apology because of their own incompetence - that's when I stopped using Admitad and changed to Backit.

Direct Webstore

I did use Admitad in the beginning.
So you already have an account then. You can always use them again.
As for EPN, You'll probably find them less than perfect at times too, maybe. Sometimes shit just happens. Like we all experience at times.

The rest of the complaints about Admitad are far from normal. An isolated "shit happens" thing like I mentioned above. At least I've never experienced any of that with them. But I myself wouldn't give up on them because of a one-off mess up. I've had three years of "set and forget" trouble free service with them ... so far.

sha77

Sure, but, if I f*ck-up for a customer, I will pay the customer for the mistake myself. If another company f*cks up for me as their customer, I expect them to compensate me for their own mistake... "Shit happens" - so you own it - if it's your fault.

It's sayonara from me if they don't understand that basic fact.

Direct Webstore

Sure, but, if I f*ck-up for a customer, I will pay the customer for the mistake myself. If another company f*cks up for me as their customer, I expect them to compensate me for their own mistake...

It's sayonara from me if they don't understand that basic fact.

So "One strike and you're out" with you ay? I hope you never work as a Judge. ;)

sha77

.:D How about this instead, you make a mistake, you apologise and then compensate them for their loss? ;)