Aliexpress closing orders

maxyy89

Hello! Just bought the plugin and I'm in process of setting my store and I want to ask you all about that Aliexpress closing orders for security reasons. I read posts every day on another forum and there is a serious problem with that. Does anybody have any explanation for this?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello! Just bought the plugin and I'm in process of setting my store and I want to ask you all about that Aliexpress closing orders for security reasons. I read posts every day on another forum and there is a serious problem with that. Does anybody have any explanation for this?
I also read posts about it, but we have never had such issues, so I have no idea about the ways to solve them.

The Dropper

I had this issue before when i used Payoneer with Aliexpress , to solve that (if happen) just follow aliexpress instructions & upload the required documents , a card statment+ picture of card ..etc , & they will unlocked the card .

The Solution i found so far , is to link your Card first with Alipay , then use Alipay to pay for your orders , i tried this with another card & my orders didn't closed .

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
I had this issue before when i used Payoneer with Aliexpress , to solve that (if happen) just follow aliexpress instructions & upload the required documents , a card statment+ picture of card ..etc , & they unlocked my card .

The Solution i found so far , is to link your Card first with Alipay , then use Alipay to pay for your orders , i tried this with another card & my orders didn't closed .
btw, AliExpress is removing AliPay system now.

The Dropper

I tought this is juts some Bla Bla in forums , Logged in right now to my Alipay account & i found the message about terminating the service . It's Horrible !! So what now ? do we have to enter card informations each time ?! hhh
I think this will affect auto orders fulfill service ? isn't it ?

Yaros

Staff member
I tought this is juts some Bla Bla in forums , Logged in right now to my Alipay account & i found the message about terminating the service . It's Horrible !! So what now ? do we have to enter card informations each time ?! hhh
It will not affect auto-filling feature.

TaniaRe

I'm looking forward on buying the AliDropship plugin and start my dropship journey but what stops me is the problem of Aliexpress closing orders. I have seen almost 7/10 people facing problems with Ali closing their orders and it really puts me off. I hope someone comes with a solution as soon as possible.

Socrates

Alipay is not going to stop working btw.
What will stop working is having balance on Alipay (Alipay balance service)
which means, from that time and on, Alipay will work only as a medium between you (your card) and stores on Aliexpress.

If you have money in your credit card, Alipay will take money from it and send it to the store owner, However,
If you have no money in your credit card, you won't be able to make a purchase.

This is what I understand from that message.

maxyy89

I'm looking forward on buying the AliDropship plugin and start my dropship journey but what stops me is the problem of Aliexpress closing orders. I have seen almost 7/10 people facing problems with Ali closing their orders and it really puts me off. I hope someone comes with a solution as soon as possible.
Well from what I have been read and I have been reading Yaros journey on all forums this problem mainly occur on another eCommerce platform and alidropship plugin competitor. From Yaros 200+ pages on his journey, I never hear that he even mentioned that problem.

The Dropper

From my experience , this problem is only with VCC & Prepaid cards , if it happened , just submit the required documents & everything will be fine after that .
You can try do a Test purchase for a 0.5$-1$ product to see if there is no problem with your card first before doing so for your customers .

alioop

You guys dont seem to understand what's going on. What does Ali closing orders on you, have anything to do with 3rd party plugins? And someone mentioned another platform's plugin causing trouble.

The obvious thing to do, is firstly buy something in your name and your address, get your card through their first verification process, then everything after that will be fine.

If, even IF, there is a problem (if there is, you will see 50% of complains flooding either this plugin or the other plugin, so NO, it doesn't), like maybe they think your address doesn't match your CC, then it's still between your CC and Ali. Still has nothing to do with plugins. So your choice of "i'm putting off purchasing because" is clearly the wrong way to think.

And most of you wrote "I have seen", that implies it did not happen on you before, so what's the hold up? You just gotta try it yourselves and see, not read forums all day and worry about what other people say. You won't go anywhere with that mentality.

elikplim442

They are not terminating Alipay service. "starting from January 1, 2017 (PDT), Alipay will no longer provide the Alipay balance service and customers can no longer maintain a balance in their profile for future payments." How is it that a lot of people don't understand the explanation there?

The Dropper

They are not terminating Alipay service. "starting from January 1, 2017 (PDT), Alipay will no longer provide the Alipay balance service and customers can no longer maintain a balance in their profile for future payments." How is it that a lot of people don't understand the explanation there?

Hell ! i still don't know why i didn't paid attention to "balance" there hhhh .. Damn parnoia !

Socrates

I know people who have got their orders closed even though they verified their alipay accounts.

Enter your information correctly to not fall into that, but if somehow it happens
and they close your order, verify your account the way they ask you to do and everything will be fine.

MSasha

Hi everyone!
As there any updates by the moment? Or you still didn't have any troubles with being blocking by Aliexpress?
I'm thinking about dropshipping business but i got confused by so many complains regarding Aliexpress blocking.

Please inform, if there is any changes.