Aliexpress CDN issue?

Direct Webstore

I must also add that not all Africans or Middle Easterns use the word 'Dear' casually like that.
You don't have to add that, because ...
I was an English Teacher for 10 years
...and I know all people in all demographics have different degrees of proficiency in just about everything. LOL

you might be getting a love letter next in your inbox
Like this ...
Stop using it before someone answers you back with "Yes sweetheart". lol
I've actually already done that to a couple of members here in the past. But they didn't understand the joke. LOL

I'm an African living in Asia
From Ghana or Guinea by any chance? I met many people from there when I lived in Thailand before. Uncut gem importers.

;)

Last edited:

chris37

Dear....I'm having the same issue with my 2 sites... the problem started like 2 weeks ago. It still exist even after re-importing.
Please post the solution here if you come across it.
Thanks.
Yes sweetheart!! ;)
Try to clean your browser cache server cache plugin cache and your CDN cache! If this not fix the issue try different products for the import!
Anyway aliexpress for few day now have some issue .

From Ghana or Guinea by any chance? I met many people from there when I lived in Thailand before. Uncut gem importers.

;)[/QUOTE]
Nah

wallacemix

I tried to clean caching, it did not work.
Also, I can see the issue on Aliexpress as well with some images... (Like the image I attached before).
It's not happening with all the products, but some of them, and some of the images...
BTW, it's not only when I'm the one that importing the product, but any other person from a different PC/user/location, etc...
You can also scroll down on Aliexpress homepage and you will find out some of the images are broken like here:
View attachment 13203

Is it normal? I don't think so...
It's really happening, I installed and did the test with the Alidropship Origianl Plugin and has broken images even from reviews, but in Alidropship Woo does not happen! ! MistMystery

Attachments

• img-quebrada.jpg
    img-quebrada.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
The Chinese are worse ...

View attachment 13244

This one couldn't stop "blowing kisses" at me. LOL
Haha, Aliexpress sellers are worst when it comes to this, they blow kisses, call you dear, love, babe, darling... to the extent my own Chinese wife complained and ask why a business associate will call someone all these names when its just business only... :D. I don't know if they think its a trick that works for customers to buy from them but it's just awkward.