Aliexpress Cashback - Missing two months of revenue from EPN Aliexpress!

Mar

I just checked my EPN account and found out exactly the same issue. I have reported it earlier but no change.

JohnS0N

Really? Well I can not say that I am happy that someone else has this problem... but at least we might now start narrowing down to the issue? Did you try admitad as well? I can not get the comissions to work either with EPN or with Admitad.

I am fulfilling orders every day and changing between these two providers and trying out all possible settings, but no single comission is counted.

I'm also not excluding the possibilty of a hack... perhaps someone has injected and is forcing his/her affiliate link upon us?

Yaros

Staff member
Really? Well I can not say that I am happy that someone else has this problem... but at least we might now start narrowing down to the issue? Did you try admitad as well? I can not get the comissions to work either with EPN or with Admitad.

I am fulfilling orders every day and changing between these two providers and trying out all possible settings, but no single comission is counted.

I'm also not excluding the possibilty of a hack... perhaps someone has injected and is forcing his/her affiliate link upon us?
I can check if you can send me your WP admin access and your EPN account access details.

Mar

No, I did not try Admitad. But as you said you have tried it with the same result, so there is no point trying.

I use admitad. I am on ver. 1.5.8 plugin. I can confirm now this is an issue. I just noticed 2 months of sales not recorded.
I just tried the admitad link direct and instantly the sale was recorded and commission registered.

To confirm, Alidropship plugin woo is not recording sales with admitad.

pearstar

I am checking my epn as well. I have 1 transaction on 22th August. And then from 20th August to past. However, I am filling orders everyday. It should show affiliate transaction in about 30 min after the purchase.

pearstar

Damn... They just have to take every cent. Part of their success is due to dropshippers. So sad, It's like a gov. that makes greedy decisions.

Last edited:

JohnS0N

This cashback looks to be more or less a proper scam. EPN website isn't even working anymore.

For a while I was using the program from megabonus.com and it appeared to work fine, but they are shaving leads like crazy. If you try to report lost revenue, the form isn't working. If you talk to support they say it is necessary to fill out the form and they can not help you otherwise. The form does not work. So there you have it.

Mar

This cashback looks to be more or less a proper scam. EPN website isn't even working anymore.

For a while I was using the program from megabonus.com and it appeared to work fine, but they are shaving leads like crazy. If you try to report lost revenue, the form isn't working. If you talk to support they say it is necessary to fill out the form and they can not help you otherwise. The form does not work. So there you have it.
I just checked EPN, it is working.