Aliexpress App banned in India

erhiem

Just dropped in, the indian gov banned aliexpress app, not sure if website is also banned and future of drop shipping. anyone with any update please share.

Just dropped in, the indian gov banned aliexpress app, not sure if website is also banned and future of drop shipping. anyone with any update please share.

Hi,
I have also same query. I am from India and after announced by govt. of India, Aliexpress website not opening on google. I am also worried if aliexpress will not open so how can we continue with business ?

They have banned today more 43 Chinese app in India. I request to alidropship team kindly look into this matter and findout the solution.

Now, We can't place any order for India that mean we can't do dropshipping business in India from Aliexpress or is there any solution ?

SudeepKS

Now, We can't place any order for India that mean we can't do dropshipping business in India from Aliexpress or is there any solution ?
you can us vpn and open the store and order for india, but even if you do shipment to india is not good so it is not feasible...

you can us vpn and open the store and order for india, but even if you do shipment to india is not good so it is not feasible...

We can open AliExpress website with VPN but unable to place an order for ship in India. Also confirmed with AliExpress support team and they informed we stopped shipping in india. Thatswhy asked here what should need to do now ?

chris37

We can open AliExpress website with VPN but unable to place an order for ship in India. Also confirmed with AliExpress support team and they informed we stopped shipping in india. Thatswhy asked here what should need to do now ?
1)do not ship to India (and find other country target.)

2)open a private warehouse and ship the product your self To india ;)

Sandeep lahre

I have a query , if we use VPN and at the time of placing order will there be any problem as the money will be debited from indian account (indian servers). Also, I want Alidropship to please look into this matter and roll out official solution

erhiem

Only just saw this ... but I'm not surprised. India should turn its nukes away from Pakistan and point them at Beijing. lol ;)
well this may not be the right forum for this kind of discussion. however, indian defense minister in 1998 said china is india's no 1 enemy. so i guess they have that "pointing at beijing" part covered.