Alidropship Woo with Chrome extenstion

huntfordrive

Hey, just was uploading new products to my shop with chrome extension. From chrome level, within product page I click on EDIT to make necessary changes before i PUBLISH. Once happy with all revisions, I click PUBLISH and the window stays open forever. The product gets imported just fine but the window stays open. I am sure it was closing down automatically just few days ago? Seems like all the information's are importing but in chrome looks like the process has not finished. Can you advice please?

the_lyall

Hey, just was uploading new products to my shop with chrome extension. From chrome level, within product page I click on EDIT to make necessary changes before i PUBLISH. Once happy with all revisions, I click PUBLISH and the window stays open forever. The product gets imported just fine but the window stays open. I am sure it was closing down automatically just few days ago? Seems like all the information's are importing but in chrome looks like the process has not finished. Can you advice please?

Try contacting support via chat to see if they're aware of an issue. It was ok for me when I did some yesterday.