Alidropship Woo ver. 1.6.65

Dana Gh.

The Chrome Extension isn't working, and I can't Import the Product, I logged out and cleared the Cookies, but Now I can't log in So I can't use Alidropship

fansofmk

You can now update the chrome extension and plugin for resolve...

@Sergei Alidropship

Another problem is when reset product variation dont change to appropriate language....
I will report to Support

Edit: after few test another problem with pricing not import correctly according formula price setting

Errors see on chrome:

Cannot load extension with file or directory name _metadata. Filenames starting with "_" are reserved for use by the system.

Last edited:

Dana Gh.

I still can't log in to The Chrome Extension, When I try to log in it redirects me to my website without activating the Alidropship Chrome Extension, so I can't Import the Product.
I cleared the Cookies and deactivated all the extensions and no change

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 142940.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 142940.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 5

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Do you use any WP security plugins? For example All In One WP Security? If you do, please, deactivate those plugins. Such plugins don't let you authorize your website in Chrome Extension. This is the only reason of this problem

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Dana Gh.

Don't reviews and ratings show up on your site? Or you mean they don't import?

Please, update your Alidropship Woo Plugin to version 1.6.68 and Chrome Extension to verstion 3.0.0.51. Then try import reviews. You can download Alidropship Woo at the latest version plugin here. If these versions won't solve the problem, please, wait for the next update next week.

Please, keep in mind that sometimes Aliexpress blocks our Chrome Extension and asks it to solve captcha. That is the reason it stuck during the reviews import.

Dana Gh.

I mean that data shown by Chrome extension on Ali Express as per attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 142940.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 142940.png
    480.3 KB · Views: 12

Jin Jie

When I update products it states:
"Product is no longer available on AliExpress.
No longer available"
On Every Product !!!

What causes this? Every product is available.

ForumUser

@ForumUser @catfancier3

Hello! We will check these issues and fix them.

I see that the pricing problems are still happening where prices are being updated to below the AliExpress price.

For what it's worth I see these problem is generally (but not always) happening on products that have coupons and discounts available for selection on the AliExpress website product page, or from stores that send coupons/discounts to their patrons.

Could this be affecting how prices are populating via the API?

Don't reviews and ratings show up on your site? Or you mean they don't import?

Please, update your Alidropship Woo Plugin to version 1.6.68 and Chrome Extension to version 3.0.0.51. Then try import reviews. You can download Alidropship Woo at the latest version plugin here. If these versions won't solve the problem, please, wait for the next update next week.

Please, keep in mind that sometimes Aliexpress blocks our Chrome Extension and asks it to solve captcha. That is the reason it stuck during the reviews import.
Hello @Sergei Alidropship with the new version Alidropship Woo Plugin to version 1.6.68 and Chrome Extension to version 3.0.0.51. It does not work to place orders via API, when you click on the button it does not perform any action, on the other hand I have already verified that the mass import works on the seller's product page, thank you very much

I still can't add a new supplier to a product and I cannot change the link of the current supplier. The plugin is useless without being able to create new product pages with a link to the product on AE. I can't use this plugin for anything other than the products that already exist on my website. I have posted about it here for weeks on end to no avail. I have sent you an email asking for help. I received no response. When is someone going to find out what is wrong with this plugin after all the recent updates? This is very maddening!

@catfancier3

Hello! Could you, please, clarify what exactly is your problem? As you can see on the video, new supplier links and additional suppliers are saved successfully.

That doesn't work for me. I cannot update the link or add additional suppliers. Something is preventing me from successfully saving. Those planes just keep going by and never saves anything. It will stay like that for hours if I allow it. There is something wrong.