AliDropship WOO ver. 1.1.1 - UPDATE

nenene

The "semi" auto send and order marked as complete works for me. Have you read the documentation at help.alidropship.com ?
Thanks for the reply. Woo Version, I've read this. https://help.alidropship.com/orders-and-shipping/tracking-services
"Order shipped notification is checked" So does this mean customers will be sent the "order complete" e-mail but the Woo status will be left to Processing? Is there a log or something to check if e-mails are actually sent to customers?

Direct Webstore

You need to send the emails yourself after you have imported the tracking codes. If you want to waste time confirming if they were sent...just check the "Sent" folder in your webmail.Change the status manually. Again...this whole process is semi automatic. It still needs a minimum of human input.

nenene

That is right, order completed emails will be sent but status will not change

Thank you, is there a notification or log when an e-mail is sent? Is it done automatically when tracking codes are imported? @Victoria Kudryashova @Christina

You need to send the emails yourself after you have imported the tracking codes. If you want to waste time confirming if they were sent...just check the "Sent" folder in your webmail.Change the status manually. Again...this whole process is semi automatic. It still needs a minimum of human input.

Thank you, where is the automation if I have to send the emails and change the status myself?