AliDropship WOO ver. 1.1.1 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Traffic report added (AliDropship Woo -> Reports -> Traffic report)
Traffic Report ‹ clearwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-09-18 17.56.13.png
READ DETAILS

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.1.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 37
  • alidswoo_ion 1.1.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 14
  • alidswoo_ion 1.1.1 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 27

anonymous1971

AliDropship WOO ver. 1.1.1 - 18.09.2018 (current version)
  • Traffic report added

I cannot access the drop ship settings anymore

Attachments

• DROP.PNG
    DROP.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 44

Direct Webstore

welcome back Victoria, please suggest to the team to add an option to import reviews for specific dates
I really don't see the need for that at all. There's nothing wrong with importing just the latest reviews. I'm putting my vote forward to NOT add it and keep the plugin bloat to a minimum. :)

I really don't see the need for that at all. There's nothing wrong with importing just the latest reviews. I'm putting my vote forward to NOT add it and keep the plugin bloat to a minimum. :)
I think you can choose not to use it if you don't see the need, it's a feature I think will help so why vote against it

I beg of you, I don't find interest in such comments, just don't comment if it makes no sense to you and leave it for Yaros and his team to decide. Thank you

Direct Webstore

I don't find interest in such comments,
I don't know what kind of a repressed place you live in, but I don't find much interest in people denying freedom of speech in a public forum for members.

I have just as much right to express my dislike for an idea as you have to express a like for it. If that does not appeal to you ... don't use open forums. Go live in a country where they run you over with an army tank for expressing an opinion.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

maxsonic

will the woo order status be changed? I see that the completed email is sent but seems like the status of the order is not changed?

will the woo order status be changed? I see that the completed email is sent but seems like the status of the order is not changed?
No buddy, with Woo you will have to do all that manually, you could disable the option to send out order completed emails and create your your own manual status which you will have to change manually at all times, you could PM me for plugins

maxsonic

No buddy, with Woo you will have to do all that manually, you could disable the option to send out order completed emails and create your your own manual status which you will have to change manually at all times, you could PM me for plugins
if the plugin could send mails then I think I could also have the ability to set the order status to completed once the tracking info is ready.