• Bug with variation images on single product page is fixed
  • Minor updating optimisations

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.5.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.5 PHP 7.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 40

Emilson2017

Hi, i don't know what's wrong, but when i import products it says please authorize plug in. ok, i go back to license , click activate open ali page again, now i can import . After 2 products i like import one product again, now the game starts from the beginning. please authorize plug in. :'(

mastrotheoris

Still having massive problems with this. This morning I checked that my alidropship chrome extension was not authorized and products were importing fine. Then as soon as I authorized it, I got the 412 error again. From what I gather, this is a general problem. Hope you guys fix it soon. I just had some time off now to work on my website and I can't import products :((

shadelv

Still waiting for bug fix... chrome add-on lagging and contact form 7 is not working with this update, god knows what else. I already rolled back to older version but it didn't help for chrome add-on.
Please hurry up with bug fix.
Thanks!

orimond

Hi Victoria... do I have to upload the attached zip file as a new plugin? I can see my current woo plugin is already 0.8.5 version in my WP.
Kindly advise. TQ

Arnaldo

1) let the aliwoo import page always opened in a separate tab when importing a new product.
2) authorise alidropship chrome plugin after adding your site.

F5 cache refresh and you're good to go.

Sometimes it bugs here and there from time to time but nothing serious. It works.

Jess

Hi Victoria... do I have to upload the attached zip file as a new plugin? I can see my current woo plugin is already 0.8.5 version in my WP.
Kindly advise. TQ
Nope, no need to update if you are already on that version.