AliDropship Woo ver. 0.5.4.9 BETA

DaveNL

I would like to ask a feature request for the editor, and that is a field that we can fill out the short description in the new editor, i use that for a little intro and my free shipping and paybutton images

Thanks

I have found that the WP admin plugins page does not automatically notify of a new update to the plugin. One of my sites it did show, but in the other it does not. I have noticed that before on previous updates. Kind of hit and miss on the notifications.

Perhaps Alidropship should review how your notification system is functioning for new updates.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I would like to ask a feature request for the editor, and that is a field that we can fill out the short description in the new editor, i use that for a little intro and my free shipping and paybutton images

Thanks
With the new extension you may edit the product description before import / publish.

DaveNL

That is not what i mean, you could do that in the beta too, that is the normal description with the images and all

I mean this field

551d170b9bfe63d527879a59cac886eb.png

This is the field that holds the text before the add to cart button, at least it does in flatsome

Thanks

maayoko

Hi,

Is it possible to detect product changes on AliExpress under Settings -> Updates in admin area without changing the price with all other specs?
I'm setting prices of the products on my own and don't want the price to be modified every time when I check through plugin if something changed (stock changed, removed) for particular product.

cristiane

Si j'ai bien compris! Nous avons besoin d'acheter le woo plugin pour le suivi des commandes?
Parce que le contrôle automatique ne fonctionne pas!
Et tout faire manuellement ne fonctionne pas non plus!
Alors, comment faire?
Merci de votre aide