AliDropship Woo ver. 0.5.4.9 BETA

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
MAIN FEATURES:

1. Automated tracking system

Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders.
cad1b0db818f.png

83ecb56eec8d.png

2. 'Edit' button in AliDropship extension works now for Woo.
6e8f4b058900.png

cb1093b47ca2.png

Attachments

• alidswoo.0.5.4.9.zip
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • ION alidswoo 0.5.4.9 beta.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

Direct Webstore

The "Get Tracking" button doesn't work for me. It does not import the Tracking Number.

Also ... I entered the tracking and order numbers manually, then clicked the "Order Complete" to send the email, but there is no Tracking Number information in the email.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The "Get Tracking" button doesn't work for me. It does not import the Tracking Number.

Also ... I entered the tracking and order numbers manually, then clicked the "Order Complete" to send the email, but there is no Tracking Number information in the email.
Once you have an order number - you might insert it manually in orders section, then please click Save and then Get tracking ID - it should work.
We haven't inserted tracking ID in Woo notifications template, I will discuss this feature with developers.

anonymous1971

Fine. Great. Where do people who buy products enter this tracking number and where is this tracking number comunicated with customers?

anonymous1971

Activated the beta and clicked the "get Tracking" button but nothing happens. I will wait for the official version because i think it does not work yet on my system. The edit function in aliexpress works fine......very nice and great feature...thanks

cristiane

Hello everyone!
I wanted to know if we can already download the last version of woodropship ?????
Thank you for keeping me informed

cristiane

Bonjour à tous!
Je voulais savoir si nous pouvons déjà télécharger la dernière version de woodropship ?????
Merci de m'avoir informé

mistergarlee

I'm having some issues importing products and was wondering if anyone could provide some insight.

Using the direct importer, when I click "import" on the red bar, it just scrapes down the page, goes back up and then loads forever but never imports anything. Same goes for the "edit" button - it just scrolls down, back up and nothing.

With the "Add to Import List" function on the plugin in wordpress, I click the green button but nothing happens. The "+" symbol just spins forever.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm having some issues importing products and was wondering if anyone could provide some insight.

Using the direct importer, when I click "import" on the red bar, it just scrapes down the page, goes back up and then loads forever but never imports anything. Same goes for the "edit" button - it just scrolls down, back up and nothing.

With the "Add to Import List" function on the plugin in wordpress, I click the green button but nothing happens. The "+" symbol just spins forever.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Hello, it might be the Hosting issue. Email us please your domain name, WordPress login and password - we will check it out.
support@alidropship.com

cristiane

When I click on the link sent ... it comes to update the plugin alidropship ... and ask my license key ... how to update the woodroship ???? thanks