Alidropship woo product importing error

PGZ

Hello,

After upgrading today woocommerce plugin to v3.6.0, alidropship woo product import stopped working completely.
Chrome extension is working fine, cleared chrome browsing data, deactivated and reactivated the plugin, purged cache on wordpress, but still not working.

Attached screenshot may help.

Should alidropship woo receive an update in order to get it back to work properly?

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• alidropship woo error.png
    alidropship woo error.png
    761.3 KB · Views: 18

G-One

Hello,

After upgrading today woocommerce plugin to v3.6.0, alidropship woo product import stopped working completely.
Chrome extension is working fine, cleared chrome browsing data, deactivated and reactivated the plugin, purged cache on wordpress, but still not working.

Attached screenshot may help.

Should alidropship woo receive an update in order to get it back to work properly?

Any suggestions?

I have checked the Woocommerce update log. Look like Woocommerce make a huge update. They start to break the database table into a smaller piece. It should lower the CPU load on hosting and increase performance.

It is always a good idea to check the update log to try to understand it before clicking the update button. If you see a long list in the changelog. That's mean it is not making a few minor fix or security patch. It is making a lot of change. You should wait for a little to make sure everything compatible. Otherwise, the update might break plugin, theme, and everything. In your case, most hosting now do offer some kind of backup services. If you have used some kind of full backup service. I did recommend you use it to roll back to the previous working version. If you do not have any backup service. Please be patience to wait for the update. Do not manually roll back to previous Woocommerce version. It might break more thing on your site. Unless you know exactly what you are doing.

PGZ

True, i did read the update log and it is a major update.

The theme that i am using got updated by their developers just after an hour of the woocommerce plugin release and its update log was specifically targeted for its compatibility with woocommerce 3.6.0, part of it was related to the woocommerce templates versions.

Most probably, i can assume that alidropship plugin needs to be updated the soonest in order for it to function again properly with woocommerce..

Meanwhile, any other suggestion on your mind that i could try?

Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks.

G-One

True, i did read the update log and it is a major update.

The theme that i am using got updated by their developers just after an hour of the woocommerce plugin release and its update log was specifically targeted for its compatibility with woocommerce 3.6.0, part of it was related to the woocommerce templates versions.

Most probably, i can assume that alidropship plugin needs to be updated the soonest in order for it to function again properly with woocommerce..

Meanwhile, any other suggestion on your mind that i could try?

Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks.

For most case, the theme would work fine with all the Woocommerce update. Because most theme depending on call the function, style CSS code and etc. But, the plugin requires retrieve the information and properly input into the woocommece or wordpress database.

In the meantime, you have to decide to wait for the Alidropship woo update or roll back to the previous version of Woocommerce. If your host did offer you a backup service. Most likely you only have to press the Restore Backup button to get back to the previous version. If only the import product function not working. Keep the site working. Rather than, take a risk to break it. I recommend you just wait for the Alidrop Woo update. I take a look at the plugin changelog. The Alidropship team did update the plugin very frequently. I think you can expect to wait 2 days to a week for the update. While you waiting, you can try you working your site content.

PGZ

Yes, preferably i will keep the woocommerce version as is and wait for alidropship woo plugin update.

Thank you for your advise.

Cheers

PGZ

Agreed, didn’t expect it before 2 to 3 days of the woocommerce update.

for the support team