AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.5.10 - UPDATE

ihtisham

my alidropship woo plugin is not working. as i have listened that you have some dispute with pakistan dropshippers and you ban the whole country. is it possible kindly tell me. i have paid for plugin twice.
regards
ihtisham

Mar

my alidropship woo plugin is not working. as i have listened that you have some dispute with pakistan dropshippers and you ban the whole country. is it possible kindly tell me. i have paid for plugin twice.
regards
ihtisham
Where you got this information?

martinki

For some reason after this update, I don't get any images uploaded to the server. And on top of my admin panel dashboard I have 0 images to be imported. I tried several products. It is importing only the information but not a single image is being imported. Please help.

For some reason after this update, I don't get any images uploaded to the server. And on top of my admin panel dashboard I have 0 images to be imported. I tried several products. It is importing only the information but not a single image is being imported. Please help.

Ours is always 'Images to be imported: 0' on the admin bar at top - didn't notice this until you mentioned it. In our case, we opted to leave images at AliE rather than load our server with hundreds of images - so maybe that's why it's 0; depends on what you selected when importing (see screenshot below).

@iDan ; as for 'only information' being imported, we have not experienced that even with the latest update. The images are all there on the Product's Edit Page and listed in Media with 'external storage' tag. Could it be that there's not enough disk space so the image import part failed although the text would go through?? If 'upload to server' is selected than you need to make sure there's enough disk space on your server to enable it - maybe check that. Guessing here.

ADS-product-images_import.png

iDan

Ours is always 'Images to be imported: 0' on the admin bar at top - didn't notice this until you mentioned it. In our case, we opted to leave images at AliE rather than load our server with hundreds of images - so maybe that's why it's 0; depends on what you selected when importing (see screenshot below).

@iDan ; as for 'only information' being imported, we have not experienced that even with the latest update. The images are all there on the Product's Edit Page and listed in Media with 'external storage' tag. Could it be that there's not enough disk space so the image import part failed although the text would go through?? If 'upload to server' is selected than you need to make sure there's enough disk space on your server to enable it - maybe check that. Guessing here.

View attachment 10051

i upload only featured images and i have enough space. the pictures in the description are getting added as they should, but the gallery pictures are simply missing
so at the moment i copy them from the description, but it wasnt like that before. im still not sure what causing this issue.

i upload only featured images and i have enough space. the pictures in the description are getting added as they should, but the gallery pictures are simply missing ... so at the moment i copy them from the description, but it wasnt like that before. im still not sure what causing this issue.

"Сopy image option from Gallery to the product’s description added" was the update. So maybe there's a bug here since you are having issue only with the Gallery images. Maybe try disabling upload for 'featured images' as well to try and troubleshoot this - as this is the scenario i have (no upload to server). And then check if the Gallery images appear on your next import. If they do appear, then this could be it - selecting upload to server for (in this case 'featured images') somehow clashes with the new functionality of the update causing it to fail the Gallery images import part altogether. Another guess here.

martinki

Hello there. Today I've updated the plugin. No images are added to my site after the update. Gallery pictures product pictures. There was never such a problem before the update. Emergency help, please.
You are not the only one, we are waiting for a fix.

iDan

"Сopy image option from Gallery to the product’s description added" was the update. So maybe there's a bug here since you are having issue only with the Gallery images. Maybe try disabling upload for 'featured images' as well to try and troubleshoot this - as this is the scenario i have (no upload to server). And then check if the Gallery images appear on your next import. If they do appear, then this could be it - selecting upload to server for (in this case 'featured images') somehow clashes with the new functionality of the update causing it to fail the Gallery images import part altogether. Another guess here.

yea i assume the new update has something to do with that.

also, as i said before,i get this error:
1567966387147.png

this "task upload images doesnt exist" - and after checking the database, "adsw" is related to AliDropShipWoo, it contains the data related to the plugin and info pulled from aliexpress.
so it is indeed something on aliwoo's side,
but on the other hand, not all of us are getting this error and issue, ex yourself.

@Victoria Kudryashova hey Victoria, any update from you guys? is this 'import images' issue is known on your side?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, please PM me your WP and cPanel login credentials - I will check.

Last edited: