AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.3.7 - UPDATE

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova So IS this referring the CPU problem?
I don't think so. I have updated to version 1.3.7 and activated Auto update when I saw this thread, my site crashed very much like before. Your opinion is as good as mine. If this update is for the CPU issue, it should be the first to be mentioned before anything else knowing many are waiting a word about it, but it is not even mentioned. My site is still down until now, I have no access anywhere in the site. I'll have to disable the plugin in control panel.

Direct Webstore

my site crashed very much like before.
Thank God it wasn't your whole server ... :)

If this update is for the CPU issue, it should be the first to be mentioned before anything else knowing many are waiting a word about it
That's what I thought too ... but someone said there was improvement. Must have been a coincidence.
I have no access anywhere in the site. I'll have to disable the plugin in control panel.
That's bad. Even though I'm yet to experience this problem ... I'm worried about it cropping up eventually. I'm even tossing around the idea of going back to the Original plugin and making a child theme for the new Davinci 2 theme for a bit of originality.

Mar

Thank God it wasn't your whole server
I don't experience the whole server down. Of course the site crashed, so Auto update stopped. There is something in this Auto update. I am running the manual update with no issue at all. This is the CPU usage with manual update running. But with Auto update it will quickly climb to almost 100% and the site crash.

1548500518318.png

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

i have never had a CPU problem on my site maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones

Neither have I. Join the club ... :) It must be a combination hosting environment, number of products and variations ... and maybe pure luck as far as I can see.

I don't experience the whole server down. Of course the site crashed,
Sorry ... Just a bit of a joke. :)

I guess you have to wait till Yarros tries his idea that I mentioned earlier. ( "try to set bigger delays between updating products to give Woocommerce necessary time to process the products" )

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
Hey Everyone,
really odd i have never had a CPU problem on my site maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones :cool:

Neither have I. Join the club ... :) It must be a combination hosting environment, number of products and variations ... and maybe pure luck as far as I can see.

Same here, no issues with high cpu usage. Jumps up a little on update but nothing major.

Reda Saiko

Hi there,

I want to report a little issue with this new update: the favicon doesn't appear on product pages. Only on product pages, with Flatsome. it's the case in my 4 websites.

And regarding the high CPU issue, for me it was the case ONLY when updating products with very high number on variants an Facebook, otherwise the CPU usage was normal (even when updating stocks).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,

I want to report a little issue with this new update: the favicon doesn't appear on product pages. Only on product pages, with Flatsome. it's the case in my 4 websites.

And regarding the high CPU issue, for me it was the case ONLY when updating products with very high number on variants an Facebook, otherwise the CPU usage was normal (even when updating stocks).
Favicon depends on theme , not on AliDropship Woo plugin.

Reda Saiko

It could be another plugin. Did you try deactivating any others that were recently updated? Try deleting the favicon and re uploading?

Thank you, I will test this (already deactivated the favicon and re-upload).

Well it was after the update, but maybe it's a conflict with another plugin.