AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.3.4 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • Edit product on a single product page option (re-save permalinks after update)
Go to Settings -> Permalinks -> click Save Changes:

permalink-settings-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-12-24-14-50-18-png.7412

Log in your WP admin area and go to some product's page, you will see AliDropship icon, click it:

fxfurs-women-real-fur-collar-scarves-winter-warm-real-fox-fur-scarfs-wraps-with-ribbons-scarf-png.7406

Now you can:

1. Change product's status : Import List, Published, Pending Review, Draft - the same as in WordPress admin area.

2. Change the date of publishing in case you want to show this product in New Arrivals section.

3. Change product category or even add new.

fxfurs-women-real-fur-collar-scarves-winter-warm-real-fox-fur-scarfs-wraps-with-ribbons-scarf-png.7407

4. Add new category and 5. Select or create parent category, 6. Move to trash:

fxfurs-women-real-fur-collar-scarves-winter-warm-real-fox-fur-scarfs-wraps-with-ribbons-scarf-png.7408

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.3.4 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 16
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.4 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 13
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.4 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

nardog03

Received an error on product page after updating "Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=25895 in /homepages/7/d700368486/htdocs/clickandbuilds/clicktomycart/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1924"

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Received an error on product page after updating "Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=25895 in /homepages/7/d700368486/htdocs/clickandbuilds/clicktomycart/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1924"
Please PM me your WP and cpanel login credentials - we will check what might be the issue

NewGuy282

Hi How do i remove this option on my site? all the registered customers can now see and do this and i dont want that for my site

oyovee - I have just posted in the aliwoo forum about a 'green tab', not seeing this post first in 'News'.
Anyhow, my site is the same. Anybody logged in can change this - not a great idea - heres hoping for a way to remove the option. Some may trust all of their customers, I do not.

Mrbb922

Is there any word on this being fixed? I am having the same issue with logged in users being able to see this tab and change things.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
oyovee - I have just posted in the aliwoo forum about a 'green tab', not seeing this post first in 'News'.
Anyhow, my site is the same. Anybody logged in can change this - not a great idea - heres hoping for a way to remove the option. Some may trust all of their customers, I do not.
Is there any word on this being fixed? I am having the same issue with logged in users being able to see this tab and change things.
Hi How do i remove this option on my site? all the registered customers can now see and do this and i dont want that for my site
Your registered users can see it but their changes won't be saved. We will fix it ASAP - this edit panel will be visible only to admin users.

oyovee

Your registered users can see it but their changes won't be saved. We will fix it ASAP - this edit panel will be visible only to admin users.
I tested the way this work last night, I logged-in as a customer from my mobile and I was able to move products into the Trash folder when I exited the site and checked from my admin area the product was indeed still in the trash.
Thank you for attending to the problem and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I tested the way this work last night, I logged-in as a customer from my mobile and I was able to move products into the Trash folder when I exited the site and checked from my admin area the product was indeed still in the trash.
Thank you for attending to the problem and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Please update your plugin to the latest version, we've fixed the issue.

ebz

Why/How is this green button necessary seeing that these can be done on WP? Fix the more important issues.....I'm having a hard time connecting to AliExpress getting the import window to appear seems like winning the jackpot.. even with your tips on https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...on-alidropship-google-chrome-extension.11647/ it only works for an import or two and then same problem... Do I have to keep doing these steps everytime??

Also fix variations cant be modified and/or removed. Eg: There is only option to variation can be removed entirely, looks rather silly when the customer must choose ONE option out of ONE.

Also make re-import possible, rather than keep having this annoying notice that you have already imported this product.

Last edited:

Mrbb922

Why/How is this green button necessary seeing that these can be done on WP? Fix the more important issues.....I'm having a hard time connecting to AliExpress getting the import window to appear seems like winning the jackpot.. even with your tips on https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...on-alidropship-google-chrome-extension.11647/ it only works for an import or two and then same problem... Do I have to keep doing these steps everytime??

Also fix variations cant be modified and/or removed. Eg: There is only option to variation can be removed entirely, looks rather silly when the customer must choose ONE option out of ONE.

Also make re-import possible, rather than keep having this annoying notice that you have already imported this product.

I believe the reason why you have to keep a single variation is for order fulfillment. If you want the plugin to do the auto order it needs to know what variation to select, deleting all of them means all the plugin knows is the actual item URL, not the style, size, ect to chose from.

Also, why do you need to re-import? Just simply duplicate your post as many times as needed and then edit them to how you want each one to be. Much easier and saves time, plus if you're already having trouble importing I don't see why you would want to import more, rather than just duplicate.

I still have the green tab visible on my backend when I view a product page. I want it removed as it causes confusion and something may be accidentally deleted. It doesn't belong there, wasn't there before the latest update, has not been fixed with the latest update, and must be removed because it interferes with my ability to edit my products. I have also requested assistance with the over 50 erros showing in google console due to the latest update. I am not the only one having these issues. What the hell did you change in the last update to cause such horrific problems? When are you going to fix them. How can I roll back to the previous version. This one is unusable.

aminech

Why/How is this green button necessary seeing that these can be done on WP? Fix the more important issues.....

I agree, Alidropship should focus more on performance and speed, the products update is slow and cpu consuming

Last edited:

Enov

it's been a month I didn't update products price and stock, due to this CPU issue.
Please fix it asap, it's high priority.

The new feature we have admin bar to edit product, so I don't know its utility, it will just overload plugin with functions and js files.

Enov

Regarding high CPU usage, developers should change code so when we do update, it check product in aliexpress and store values in json file or something, at end of process it update product database, it will be more faster!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
it's been a month I didn't update products price and stock, due to this CPU issue.
Please fix it asap, it's high priority.

The new feature we have admin bar to edit product, so I don't know its utility, it will just overload plugin with functions and js files.
We know that it should be done ASAP and we are working at it, once it is done, I will let you know.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I still have the green tab visible on my backend when I view a product page. I want it removed as it causes confusion and something may be accidentally deleted. It doesn't belong there, wasn't there before the latest update, has not been fixed with the latest update, and must be removed because it interferes with my ability to edit my products. I have also requested assistance with the over 50 erros showing in google console due to the latest update. I am not the only one having these issues. What the hell did you change in the last update to cause such horrific problems? When are you going to fix them. How can I roll back to the previous version. This one is unusable.
This option just duplicate EDit options from WP back-end, you can not use it if you don't want.
We haven't changed Update at the last plugin release, so I can't tell whether those errors caused by our plugin or by another one. I need more details to check what might be the issue.