AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.3.4 - UPDATE

How do I disable the green tab. It shifts the images on the page and I simply don't want it to exist on my site in any way, shape or form. It is a security risk and must be removed from the code. It was a bad idea and should be remedied before the hackers get wind of it.

In addition to everything else that is wrong with this change. The icon itself is the alidropship icon. I do not want to announce to the world that I utilize a drop shipping plugin on my website. I tend to believe most others would not want this either. It looks like garbage, doesn't serve a purpose and doesn't match the color scheme of the website so it sticks out like an ugly sore thumb. Again, how do I delete it completely?

Here are some errors this new feature is causing when you inspect it with google console.

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
(index):72 Uncaught ReferenceError: loadCSS is not defined at (index):72 at (index):72
trash.svg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()
logo.svg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()
daterangepicker.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
alids-global.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
alids-main.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
date.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
bootstrap.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
daterangepicker.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
setting.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: a.daterangepicker is not a function at Object.init (setting.min.js:1) at setting.min.js:1
calendar.svg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
date.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
alids-global.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
alids-main.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
bootstrap.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

It slows down loading of the page by at least 10 seconds.

Also, in Gmetrix anyone can see that my site uses your plugin because it is being called using the get parameter. It never existed here before and it should not be called to view a product page on my website for a user who is not an administrator and is not signed into the site as Gmetrix is not signed in and not an administrator.

GET beach-bride-starfish-blue-beads-elastic-barefoot-sandals
mywebsite.com
163.9 KB

687.1ms
GET analytics.js
google-analytics.com
17 KB

48.4ms
GET ec.js
google-analytics.com
1.3 KB

9.2ms
GET linkid.js
google-analytics.com
856 B

8.1ms
GET header-ea8017ec-1546318677.min.js
mywebsite.b-cdn.net
39.4 KB

57.7ms
GET adsw-style.min.css?ver=1.3.4
mywebsite.com
661 B

76.1ms
HeadersParamsResponse
Response Headers
cache-controlmax-age=2592000
last-modifiedSat, 29 Dec 2018 07:41:40 GMT
accept-rangesbytes
status200
dateWed, 02 Jan 2019 21:12:29 GMT
varyAccept-Encoding,User-Agent
content-encodinggzip
content-length661
content-typetext/css
servernginx/1.14.1
expiresFri, 01 Feb 2019 21:12:29 GMT
Request Headers
user-agentMozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537
accepttext/css,*/*;q=0.1
:methodGET
accept-languageen-US,en;q=0.9
accept-encodinggzip, deflate, br
:authoritywww.mywebsite.com
:schemehttps
Path/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/front/adsw-style.min.css?ver=1.3.4
refererhttps://www.mywebsite.com/shop/bridal-accessories/beach-bride-starfish-blue-beads-elastic-barefoot-sandals

alexja33

my CPU and memory are in the heights.if not correct it will be difficult to update the products.the price update also does not work. I use the latest version for woo:mad:

Attachments

• cpu usage.png
    cpu usage.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
Are you ever going to address these issues? Now I am getting dozens and dozens of 401 page not found errors because of the green tab you added to the plugin. All of the below errors happened at the same time according to my log. All of them are caused by the new editing function in the plugin. Again, I IMPLORE YOU, HOW DO I ROLL BACK TO THE LAST VERSION OF THE PLUGIN? I AM DEALING WITH PAGES AND PAGES AND PAGES AND PAGES OF 401 ERRORS BECAUSE OF THIS HORRIBLE UPDATE WHICH NOBODY WANTS OR NEEDS AND I REITERATE IT IS A SECURITY RISK.

/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/js/datepicker/daterangepicker.js
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/alids-global.css
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/alids-main.css
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/bootstrap/bootstrap.css
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/datepicker/date.css
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/js/datepicker/daterangepicker.js
/setting?post_id=59596
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/images/setting-product/trash.svg
/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/src/css/images/setting-product/logo.svg

This option just duplicate EDit options from WP back-end, you can not use it if you don't want.
We haven't changed Update at the last plugin release, so I can't tell whether those errors caused by our plugin or by another one. I need more details to check what might be the issue.
I have provided information regarding all of the problems with this plugin since the last update. Rather than repeat myself, please view my recent comments on the forum.

Direct Webstore

I agree with removing the ugly "Green Tab" front end editing too. You can edit the product page from the Admin bar at the top of the page if you wish to.

Can confirm a bug that disables the "fake sale" function for products. It makes the Regular price the same as the Sale price, which disables the "Sale" and no "Sale" or 15% off etc appears on the product page.

I'm rolling back too.

After rolling back, it seems the "Sale" problem is permanent. The Sale and Regular prices are the same.

Last edited: