AliDropship Woo 0.8.15

Dylan-

Maybe ... unlike most ... I READ and RESEARCH things, instead of like most, ask questions and demand answers to be handed over on a plate.

lol :)

Haha, well i know Woocommerce has plugins which can be added, nonetheless, we still pay the same amount as the normal alidropship plugin. Also, it is always better to have everything in one plugin than 30 individual plugins...

Direct Webstore

we still pay the same amount as the normal alidropship plugin
I agree the Woo version should be a bit cheaper ... but that's a separate issue and no reason bloat it out to the extent that it's almost identical to the Original plugin. There'd be almost no point in having it. All your choices of what you want and what you don't want would be diminished.

it is always better to have everything in one plugin than 30 individual plugins

Why? That's "bloat" vs "what you need". Wordpress/Woo is a modular system. I hope it stays that way. I love having choices. :)

Dylan-

I agree the Woo version should be a bit cheaper ... but that's a separate issue and no reason bloat it out to the extent that it's almost identical to the Original plugin. There'd be almost no point in having it. All your choices of what you want and what you don't want would be diminished.

Why? That's "bloat" vs "what you need". Wordpress/Woo is a modular system. I hope it stays that way. I love having choices. :)

Yeah, i agree, partly with it, however, certain features are simply needed like for instance the category based pricing.

Mar

Yeah, i agree, partly with it, however, certain features are simply needed like for instance the category based pricing.
Every product has price. Can you please enlighten me what is this prices based on category?

Mar

Haha, well i know Woocommerce has plugins which can be added, nonetheless, we still pay the same amount as the normal alidropship plugin. Also, it is always better to have everything in one plugin than 30 individual plugins...
Some themes has almost everything, yet you still need plugin for something. A plugin that has everything? that's just impossible.

darko1x

@Direct Webstore why do i feel like you're a cancer to noobs like me ? i use the woo version because of the themes, mister know-everything stop shooting on everyone in here. thank god for having Yaros listening to us

orimond

Main features:

- cache issue with built-in currency switcher has been fixed. If you use 3rd party cache plugin enable toggle in AliDropship Woo -> Settings - > General.

- currency location option is added.

View attachment 4549
Main features:

- cache issue with built-in currency switcher has been fixed. If you use 3rd party cache plugin enable toggle in AliDropship Woo -> Settings - > General.

- currency location option is added.

View attachment 4549
Hi moderators, last time I requested help from Yaros to solve one bug issue with the plugin. Therefore my woo plugin version is set to 0.90 beta. Is it safe for me to update to 0.8.15 version now?

TTN

I purchased the basic custom store, and I asked for revisions. The process to have the website done itself took 1 month, although I tried my best to give as fast as I can to give the information they asked. Now I asked for revisions and they ask me to wait for the AliWoo plugin update, and it's been more than 1 week since I request revision. They give support 1 month after the site is ready... Yes, I am getting impatience. For $299, not included buying the theme for $60, this is not experience that I expected from Alidropship team.