AliDropship Woo 0.8.15

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- cache issue with built-in currency switcher has been fixed. If you use 3rd party cache plugin enable toggle in AliDropship Woo -> Settings - > General.

- currency location option is added.

General ‹ Woo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-20 10.33.25.png

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.15.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.15 PHP 7.1.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

After enabling the Converter again ... and deleting the current cache and refreshing the page, it's the same problem.

Can't change currencies. If it's on the default U.S Dollar and you click Australian Dollar ... the page refreshes and it's still on U.S Dollar. Same with all currencies and multiple attempts.

After disabling WP Super Cache ... it works OK ... same as before.

... and yes, everything that needs to be enabled has been.

EDIT.....
It's working with WP Super Cache now. It was another plugin (Fast Velocity Minify combined with WPSC) that was causing the problem.

Once Fast Velocity Minify was disabled, Super Cache + Converter were OK.

But I replaced WP Super Cache with WP Fastest Cache which also does some of the things Fast Velocity Minify
did. (Compressing html, java, css etc). That's working OK with the Currency Converter too.

Thanks for the fix!

:)

Last edited:

Robbie

Wait a minute, you have added a currency converter to the plugin? Where does it display the currency and where can I read more about it?

jumper

Main features:

- cache issue with built-in currency switcher has been fixed. If you use 3rd party cache plugin enable toggle in AliDropship Woo -> Settings - > General.

- currency location option is added.
Hi
Are you planning to add price conversion with a more complex formulas sometime? you mentioned it before but I didnt see this yet.

darko1x

the woo version in comparison with the normal version is very far behind, can you add more features to it, give us some love please

Dylan-

the woo version in comparison with the normal version is very far behind, can you add more features to it, give us some love please

Yeah i totally agree, i don't know why there is not that much effort being put in the wooversion, we are also paying for it right...
Probably, these comments will not be taken seriously anyway

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yeah i totally agree, i don't know why there is not that much effort being put in the wooversion, we are also paying for it right...
Probably, these comments will not be taken seriously anyway
The point is that WooCommerce itself has solutions for almost everything, there are a lot of 3rd party plugins to achieve your marketing and sales goals, so we didn't duplicate some features from the original plugin to the Woo. Anyway we are working hard on the first version of the plugin which eliminates the difference between the original and woo versions.

darko1x

we need more flexibility with the pricing formula, i believe we asked for this many times before...
pricing per category, or add X$ after a price calculation ( exp: formula 1 : 0 < cost < $2 cost= 7$ + 2$ ( hidden shipping cost ) )

Yaros

Staff member
we need more flexibility with the pricing formula, i believe we asked for this many times before...
pricing per category, or add X$ after a price calculation ( exp: formula 1 : 0 < cost < $2 cost= 7$ + 2$ ( hidden shipping cost ) )
We are working on releasing Woo plugin ver. 1.0. These features will be available.

Direct Webstore

the woo version in comparison with the normal version is very far behind, can you add more features to it,
The whole idea of the Woo plugin is to make use of the hundreds of available Woo compatible plugins to add whatever extra "features" you want. I don't see the point of bloating it out with extra features that not everyone would want. That would destroy the "customizability" of it ... which IS the point of the Woo plugin.
Any features the original has can be added to a Woo installation via plugins. If you want an "out of the box, ready to go" setup ... just use the Original instead. :)

Last edited: