AliDropship Version 0.9.4 UPDATE

cristiane

Thanks for the reply, I think that the problem is the security backup cause ..
However I would like to know why the titles of products imported since woo are not editable, what to say I can not change as desired?
The title of the inported products does not have much room and the subtitle I can not change ...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for the reply, I think that the problem is the security backup cause ..
However I would like to know why the titles of products imported since woo are not editable, what to say I can not change as desired?
The title of the inported products does not have much room and the subtitle I can not change ...
They should be editable. Please PM me your domain name and wordpress login and password - I will check it out.

pudg3

does this mean that we dont have to manually update the products from time to time anymore on this version?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
does this mean that we dont have to manually update the products from time to time anymore on this version?
You may use either automatic or manual update. If you use automatic update - plugin itself would update your product in accordance with the period you chose.

Max B

Hi I'm not sure but it looks like I've missed this feature. When I add the tracking number to the Order Details Edit section.
Does the customer receive the tracking number once I change the status of the order from Processing to Shipping?

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hi I'm not sure but it looks like I've missed this feature. When I add the tracking number to the Order Details Edit section.
Does the customer receive the tracking number once I change the status of the order from Processing to Shipping?

Thanks
This feature is not available yet but will appear soon.