AliDropship ver 1.0 - Beta Testers Needed!

sunshine

I'd like to beta test - this is an awesome plugin, and I have been a beta tester for some of other fab plugins..
would love to share my support @Yaros

sunshine

We are glad to present you a beta version of a new Alidropship original plugin – version 1.0 (finally!). There are some serious changes made to enhance the functionality and make the plugin work more smoothly, especially by improving such vital features like Importing and Updating products. However, it should be noted that it is only a beta version for this moment and we would like to ask for your help and take part in beta testing.

We need 20 beta testers.

To become a beta tester and get a free license key with the plugin you need to meet several requirements:
  1. You need to be an experienced AliDropship plugin user.
  2. You need to have Skype.
  3. You need to have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Please contact me directly on Skype: yarosnevsky and provide your current AliDropship license key. In return I will send you the plugin and license.

New features of AliDropship plugin 1.0.

New interface.

TBtqQLz.png

Orders section was divided into Orders and Tracking.

Orders: we improved usability of this section by providing more details in one place with easy navigation.

SBC8ONW.png

All Order statuses were divided into Billing statuses (Paid, Cancelled, Abandoned, Failed) and Fulfillment statuses (Not processed, Processed, Shipped, Completed). A special indicator (green or red) was added to show if all tracking data are collected for all items in the order.

There is an activity list (logs) for each order now, so you can observe all events starting from purchase to 100% completion.

ZHeNe8l.png

Tracking: this is a completely new section where you can find tracking data for products purchased from AliExpress. You can easily monitor and update all your Tracking IDs in bulk or one by one using ‘Sync’ button. Besides, you can see not only the tracking data but also an estimated delivery time for each item.

AgLnx4G.png

Reports section.

With an updated Activities List section now you can get a more detailed information about activities on your store with direct links to orders and products.

tUQuMRU.png

AliExpress section.

This section includes all settings connected with AliExpress: importing, updating products and reviews, order fulfillment, product images, AliExpress cashback and tracking service settings.

Updates: there are some important changes here.

When a product is no longer available on AliExpress or is out of stock, you can not only ‘send it to draft’ or ‘do nothing’ as before, but set quantity to zero as well.
‘Send to draft/restore’ - if your product went to draft but some time later it becomes available again, AliDropship plugin will republish it.
‘Set quantity to zero’ – if your product is out of stock but some time later it becomes available again, AliDropship plugin will update its quantity.

For products variation which are no longer available on AliExpress or out of stock there are following settings:
‘Do nothing’
‘Set quantity to zero’ – if a product’s variation is out of stock but some time later it becomes available again, AliDropship plugin will update its quantity.
‘Disable/Enable’ – if a product’s variation is no longer available on AliExpress it will be disabled during update. When it is available on AliExpress again it will be activated.

zb3Op3s.png

Product Images: now you can select what product images you want to save on your server: featured image, gallery images, variations images, product description images (before you had the option to upload only ALL product images at once to your server).

esoEnr9.png

Tracking service: new tracking services were added. Now you can select 17Track, Aftership or Cainiao where your clients will be redirected to track their orders from ‘Order shipped’ notification emails.

5WKMCcY.png

Marketing section was removed.

Marketing section that included SEO, Discounts and Abandoned cart is removed. SEO was moved to Settings section, Discounts section was renamed to Coupons and moved to Settings. Abandoned cart functionality was improved and now is offered as a FREE add-on.

Settings.

Pricing formula: it became more flexible. Now you can select a particular product’s category to which your formula will be applied or use an additional formula to the basic one to cover your taxes/epacket or other expenses.

avX3Ti8.png

Coupons: you can set a minimum order amount for purchase to get a discount. Besides now you can apply a coupon not only to selected products as before but to Shipping or Categories as well.

d0kUSp4.png

Product Options.

There are global changes in Product Options. We changed some sections completely.

For example attributes and variations - now it is more convenient and easier to add or edit them.

oQr7lGl.png

1MjRJUG.png

After beta-testing the AliDropship plugin ver. 1.0 will be available for purchase. There will be no possibility to update the plugin from the previous version. You will have to remove the old version and install a new one, but it will not affect your settings. The new plugin will be FREE for all AliDropship users.

whoops - thats quite some changes !
I'd like to beta test - this is an awesome plugin, and I have been a beta tester for some of other fab plugins..
would love to share my support @Yaros

Direct Webstore

Just installed "alids_first_ion71 v1.0 RC1" on a brand new site along with Social Rabbit, Customer Gallery, Recent Sales Popup and Abandoned Cart and everything seems to be working OK ... so far.

Just waiting for Support to transfer my Social Rabbit and Recent Sales Popup licenses over ... but they "activated" OK with no problems.

I'll apply all the settings and set up mail, payment gateways, social etc and report back.

I like the newer, sleeker look!

:)

Direct Webstore

First Bug

This error code appears at the top the "Add Plugins Page" ... nowhere else.

It doesn't seem to affect anything that I can see so far.

Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/XXX/XXX.com/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150

EDIT:
1. I deactivated all my plugins one by one and checked each time ... the message was still there.

2. Then I started to delete each plugin one by one, checking each time until I deleted the Alidropship Customer Gallery Plugin ... then the message was gone.

3. Then I re uploaded the Gallery Plugin and checked again. No message.

4. Then I activated the Gallery Plugin ... still no error message.

5. Then I Re - Activated each of the other plugins, one by one, checking each time ... still no more error message.

A mystery! :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Now the same error message is back again. :(

EDIT: ... and then it's gone again! It seems to be coming and going as I install plugins.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Another thing ...

We are dropshipping! Please, do not include any invoices or promo materials into the package.你好,这个是分销订单,请不要在包裹内放任何发票或促销信息,谢谢!

You may as well remove that Chinese translation from the new plugin as ... believe it or not ... Aliexpress does not allow Chinese characters in the "Message Box" to the seller. (See pic below)

chinese.jpg

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Another thing ...

We are dropshipping! Please, do not include any invoices or promo materials into the package.你好,这个是分销订单,请不要在包裹内放任何发票或促销信息,谢谢!

You may as well remove that Chinese translation from the new plugin as ... believe it or not ... Aliexpress does not allow Chinese characters in the "Message Box" to the seller. (See pic below)

View attachment 2952
thank you! We will check the error and the issue with this Chinese message as well.