AliDropship ver. 0.8

Yaros

Staff member
1- Does the "Place Order Automatically" button applies our referral link to get commission?
2- How the "Place Order Automatically" button choose the shipping option?
1- Yes, if your cash-back URL is set, it will work with auto-order option.
2- It works with free shipping products only, the other shipping method you need to select manually.

jejoi

Thanks for the update...

I want to include tracking number in ‘ORDER SHIPPED’ NOTIFICATION, do you have any shorcode for it?

jejoi

Thanks Yaros...

Guys, please look at the attachment, I could't click the button... I have reported the issue but I just wondering did you guys having the same problem or it just me..

Attachments

• SelectOrderStatus.jpg
    SelectOrderStatus.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 36

Ryan

Hey, I just added tracking to my website and after that occurred a problem. When I am trying to open it, I got a message that says the website isn't setup properly and it isn't a secure connection.
Could it be because of tracking?

Update:
This happens only with one link. The message says This page is insecure (broken HTTPS).
Certificate Error
There are issues with the site's certificate chain (net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID).

Don't know why, but it is only one product link so not worried. Just curious why this happened. Worked before.

Last edited:

jejoi

Have you install SSL cert on your website? If not, you probably need to install SSL cert first or try to use http instead of https ...

Deus

I didn't get any commission when I use the "Place Order Automatically" button. Any one with the same problem? I only get commission on I place the order manually

Yaros

Staff member
I didn't get any commission when I use the "Place Order Automatically" button. Any one with the same problem? I only get commission on I place the order manually
If you cash-back URL is setup correctly, you will earn commission with auto-filling as well, it uses the same functionality as for manual order placing.

neeraj89

Hello which ssl certificate services all of you using.. i need to install them.. please share your opinion. thanks.

NDog

You should not lose anything. You set the nmeservers for your domain name as the cloudflare ones, Then you still keep the same webhost and domian name provider but can use the extra features within cloudflare .