• 17track service added to the themes
  • Stripe SDK update to fix TLS 1.2 error
  • New Zealand dollar currency added
  • Indonesian Rupiah currency added
  • Pakistan Rupee currency added
  • Hungarian Forint currency added

Simos

Just installed the update, Thank you!

How can we take advantage of the new functionalities of the plug-in?

Particularly:
  • 17track service added to the themes
  • Abandoned cart email list added
Can you give some more details about these?

Yaros

Staff member
Yes, with great pleasure!

17track service added to the themes

The special page (Tracking) is added now to the themes where your customers can track their orders directly on your store.

EQl24uG.png

Abandoned cart email list added

Now you can see and manage emails that were added to the abandoned cart list.

6SHRajf.png

Simos

Excellent, thank you Yaros! My questions:

1) I have added the Track your Order page to my top menu but I'm seeing this:
Screenshot 2016-11-01 13.44.20.png
For the records my DaVinci theme has not received an update, only AliPlugin has been updated so far.

How is the customer supposed to receive the tracking number? Has it been included in the automated notification e-mails? Is it displayed in the orders page of the plugin? Do we have to copy it from Aliexpress and mail it manually?

2)How is an e-mail added to the Abandoned cart list in the first place? Does it happen immediately when you type it in the Customer Information at the Checkout Page?

Simos

I've just updated the plugin and Davinci theme but still see Track Your Order page (/track-your-order) . Anything else I need to do?

View attachment 38

Had the same issue. Go to the Pages section and send the Track your order page to trash. Then go to the Customize section of the theme and click "Create default pages and menus".

It will create the new Tracking page. Then you just have to add it to your top menu from the theme settings. :)

Hstar

Had the same issue. Go to the Pages section and send the Track your order page to trash. Then go to the Customize section of the theme and click "Create default pages and menus".

It will create the new Tracking page. Then you just have to add it to your top menu from the theme settings. :)

Ahh thanks Simos. But is there a way to update without loading default pages and menus as I don't want to reset my menus. Did that already by mistake

Is there a shortcode or link in the new tracking page?

Yaros

Staff member
Ahh thanks Simos. But is there a way to update without loading default pages and menus as I don't want to reset my menus. Did that already by mistake

Go to Pages->edit 'Track order'page and put shortcode: [ads-track]

Simos

It's the shortcode Yaros posted above. By the way it wouldn't affect your current settings. It would just create the missing one - Track Your Order :)

elfrost

1- Does the "Place Order Automatically" button applies our referral link to get commission?
2- How the "Place Order Automatically" button choose the shipping option?

Last edited: