AliDropship Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I can't find it anywhere. It's really strange. Maybe it's a mistake and they're working on it right now ... and that's why Support/Admin hasn't replied to this yet??? A mystery.
We have optimized the way translations work in the themes. Translation files are not located in the plugin as they used to be. Now you can find .po and .mo files in wp-content/languages.

grafiz

We have optimized the way translations work in the themes. Translation files are not located in the plugin as they used to be. Now you can find .po and .mo files in wp-content/languages.
The language files are renamed "ami3-fr_FR.po" and "ami3-fr_FR.mo" right? Why they don't include the theme name?

Direct Webstore

Have you updated your WP to the latest version? If the issue persists, please pm me your cPanel credentials.

It's not urgent but sometime in the future I want to make a Thai language site ... so don't worry about my cPanel. Trust me ... the "Language" folder does not exist. Here's a screenshot of the wp-content folder in my cPanel... No "Language" folder.

wp-content.jpg

I have all the latest updates ...

Wordpress: Version 4.9.4
Alidropship: Version 0.9.21.2
Davinci: Version 0.11.2

I even downloaded all three of above, unzipped them and the "Language" folder you mentioned does not exist in any of them.

Is it generated when the Alidropship plugin is installed?

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

It's not urgent but sometime in the future I want to make a Thai language site ... so don't worry about my cPanel. Trust me ... the "Language" folder does not exist. Here's a screenshot of the wp-content folder in my cPanel... No "Language" folder.

View attachment 2886

I have all the latest updates ...

Wordpress: Version 4.9.4
Alidropship: Version 0.9.21.2
Davinci: Version 0.11.2

I even downloaded all three of above, unzipped them and the "Language" folder you mentioned does not exist in any of them.

Is it generated when the Alidropship plugin is installed?
This language folder will show up when you switch your website language to another one (General Settings). Also, once you add Thai translations in your GlotPress account, you will be able to see relevant files in wp-content/languages.

Direct Webstore

This language folder will show up when you switch your website language to another one (General Settings). Also, once you add Thai translations in your GlotPress account, you will be able to see relevant files in wp-content/languages.
Oh! Thanks! Mystery solved ... :)

Do you happen to know where I could get some (non English - any language) language files for Alidropship plugin that I could use a template/guide?

hideaki oka

Please try switching to English in your Dashboard => Settings => General and then go back to Japanese. if the issue persists, please pm me your WP access details.

My translation to Japanese language is not reflect.
I have put the po and mo files to the place shown below.

wp-content/languages/themes/davinci-ja.mo
wp-content/languages/themes/davinci-ja.po
wp-content/languages/plugins/alids-ja.mo
wp-content/languages/plugins/alids-ja.po

Is the place correct?

Mickey

My files is in the same directories but different names, will try to change the plugin files to: ads-ja_JA.*
Davinci names is maybe dav-ja_JA.*, I'm not sure, my Rembrandt theme files have a name rem-xx_XX.*

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Oh! Thanks! Mystery solved ... :)

Do you happen to know where I could get some (non English - any language) language files for Alidropship plugin that I could use a template/guide?
You may use GlotPress, our translation platform, for these purposes. Please let me know if you want us to create an account for you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

My translation to Japanese language is not reflect.
I have put the po and mo files to the place shown below.

wp-content/languages/themes/davinci-ja.mo
wp-content/languages/themes/davinci-ja.po

wp-content/languages/plugins/alids-ja.mo

wp-content/languages/plugins/alids-ja.po

Is the place correct?
Your files have wrong names. They should look like this:

ami3-pl_PL (this is DaVinci)
mic-ru_RU
rem-fr_FR
ads-pt_BR (this is the plugin)

hideaki oka

Thank you for your advice.
I have changed the file name like below.
But my translation is not reflected.
Why???

wp-content/languages/themes/ami3-ja_JA.mo
wp-content/languages/themes/ami3-ja_JA.po

wp-content/languages/plugins/ads-ja_JA.mo
wp-content/languages/plugins/ads-ja_JA.po

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for your advice.
I have changed the file name like below.
But my translation is not reflected.
Why???

wp-content/languages/themes/ami3-ja_JA.mo

wp-content/languages/themes/ami3-ja_JA.po

wp-content/languages/plugins/ads-ja_JA.mo

wp-content/languages/plugins/ads-ja_JA.po
Please send me the files.