AliDropship Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 0.11.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/
- Image LazyLoad compatibility with Internet Explorer 11.
- Product page images preloader (when Image LazyLoad option is activated in Customization => Single product).

Michelangelo(current version 0.11.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/
- Product page images preloader (when Image LazyLoad option is activated in Customization => Single product).

Rembrandt (current version 3.6.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be a little slow here, but there is no message on my WP dashboard to update the theme to a new version.

I downloaded the DaVinci theme from your website but it doesn't let me install it as there is an exisiting version already. According to your Knowledgebase, this should be an easy process to update the theme...?

Capture.JPG

There is no option to delete the current DaVinci Theme in the Themes folder?
Before I can delete the theme I would have to enable another one first, before it would allow me to remove the old one....

Am I being a bit daft here?

Direct Webstore

Just go to Themes/Add New ... and add any other theme there ... activate it ... then delete the old Davinci theme ... then upload the new one ... then activate it.

OR ... just wait for it to update normally. It will eventually.

:)

grafiz

I made the update (v. 11.2) and there's now a problem: my site is in French and all the French translations are gone after the update, all is in English!

I saw there was no more "lang" folder in the "Davinci" directory. I created "lang" folder and put French language files (.mo & .po) but the website stay in English...

Please help me to fix this soon! Thanks.

grafiz

Actually the French language is displayed, but it's not my own translations (those of the plugin, wich are not very good).

The plugin don't use the local language files anymore? Because there is not "lang" folder in this new theme version :rolleyes:

Direct Webstore

That French must be coming from somewhere ... they must have moved the lang folder. Look around for it. Im not at my computer right now...I cant look..

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Actually the French language is displayed, but it's not my own translations (those of the plugin, wich are not very good).

The plugin don't use the local language files anymore? Because there is not "lang" folder in this new theme version :rolleyes:
Sent you a pm earlier today, please check.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Japanese language is the same. My site is shown in English...
Please try switching to English in your Dashboard => Settings => General and then go back to Japanese. if the issue persists, please pm me your WP access details.

Last edited by a moderator: