AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date

promo37

I mean a Paypal Express checkout button on the checkout page NOT on the single product page.
So if the customer ordered 3 different items he only needed to click on the PayPal express button without inserting painfully on his mobile phone his shipping address.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I mean a Paypal Express checkout button on the checkout page NOT on the single product page.
So if the customer ordered 3 different items he only needed to click on the PayPal express button without inserting painfully on his mobile phone his shipping address.
Thanks for going into details! This option will be available in the future.

Laur

Thanks for the feedback! To disable this option, please go to Customization => Single product and uncheck Enable tab item review. Please see the screenshot attached.

Thank you for assistance, but seems like not working for me.
I unchecked both boxes 'Enable tab item review' and also 'Enable leave a review box' but the review form is still there.
Is it concerning with the last plugin update because i see in the update that is mentioned ‘Add review form appears even if there are no reviews'.
I will also try to clear my cookies but i already checked from my smartphone using mobile data connection and the form is still there.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for assistance, but seems like not working for me.
I unchecked both boxes 'Enable tab item review' and also 'Enable leave a review box' but the review form is still there.
Is it concerning with the last plugin update because i see in the update that is mentioned ‘Add review form appears even if there are no reviews'.
I will also try to clear my cookies but i already checked from my smartphone using mobile data connection and the form is still there.
I am sorry to hear you are having such problems. Please pm me your WP credentials, I will look into the problem.