AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 0.10.5) : https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/

- Customers’ shipping details are saved in case credit card details entered wrong.

- Preloader added next to Proceed to Pay button.

- Contact Us section added to Customization

- Possibility of submitting the first review added. Customers could not add a review if there was none imported/added.

- Blog placeholder bug fixed. Please see screenshot 1.

- Minor improvements in Returns page added. To switch to the new Returns page, you need to remove it from Dashboard => Pages. Once you have deleted it, please go to Customization => General => Create default pages.

Michelangelo (current version 0.10.4): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/

- Customers’ shipping details are saved in case credit card details entered wrong.

- Possibility of submitting the first review added. Customers could not add a review if there was none imported/added.

- Variations bug fixed. Please see screenshot 2.

- Blog placeholder bug fixed.

- Bug in checkout price with no discount applied fixed. Price with no discount was crossed on the checkout page as if there was a discount available. Please see screenshot 3.

- Shipping dropdown menu bug fixed on mobiles (on Add to cart, on Checkout). Please see screenshot 4.

- Mobile main menu bug fixed. Footer menu was displayed in Main menu as well.

- Minor improvements in Returns page added. To switch to the new Returns page, you need to remove it from Dashboard => Pages. Once you have deleted it, please go to Customization => General => Create default pages.

Rembrandt (current version 3.5.5) https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/

- Variations bug fixed.

- Blog placeholder bug fixed.

Attachments

• 1- Blog.jpg
    1- Blog.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 2- Variations.jpg
    2- Variations.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 3- Checkout.jpg
    3- Checkout.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 4- Add to cart.PNG
    4- Add to cart.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 37

faruka

Ok Ekaterina, are you saying my Logo and extra categories I recently created will not be affected, once I update the DaVinci theme.

Laur

Hi there!
Nice to see updates often because it makes the plugin better.
I noticed the change which deals with submitting reviews on product pages.
Is there any setting that able turning it off? It would be much better to let only the customers to have this option of submitting a review, somehow enabling this option after thank you for order page. Think about it as a suggestion.
So, i don't want that anybody can review on product page? Can i disable this option? Thank you!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there!
Nice to see updates often because it makes the plugin better.
I noticed the change which deals with submitting reviews on product pages.
Is there any setting that able turning it off? It would be much better to let only the customers to have this option of submitting a review, somehow enabling this option after thank you for order page. Think about it as a suggestion.
So, i don't want that anybody can review on product page? Can i disable this option? Thank you!
Thanks for the feedback! To disable this option, please go to Customization => Single product and uncheck Enable tab item review. Please see the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Customization — WordPress.png
    Customization — WordPress.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci - Your Minor improvements in Returns page added, i don't see Returns page on the Dashboard.
To switch to the new Returns page, you need to remove it from Pages. Once you have deleted it, please go to Customization => General => Create default pages. Please find the screenshot attached to this post.

Attachments

• Pages - WordPress.png
    Pages - WordPress.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 11

promo37

Still no option to use PayPal Express Checkout so the customer does not have to login or fill out the shipping address as it will take it from his PayPal account. This would make sales easier and would result in less abandoned carts

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Still no option to use PayPal Express Checkout so the customer does not have to login or fill out the shipping address as it will take it from his PayPal account. This would make sales easier and would result in less abandoned carts
To provide your customers with this option, please activate it in your plugin first: Dashboard => AliDropship => Settings => Payment => PayPal => enable PayPal Express checkout.