AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.27.1 - UPDATE

Georgy

Is there any update on the Invoice Generator situation?

It's been mentioned that you need to wait until AliExpress finish modifying their front end so you can complete the fix. How will you know when this will be?
Hi! At this moment we can't fix Invoice Generator due tech restrictions from AliExpress side, unfortunately. We can't provide any due dates ad this time

ForumUser

Hi! At this moment we can't fix Invoice Generator due tech restrictions from AliExpress side, unfortunately. We can't provide any due dates ad this time

Thanks for the response.

This effectively means that there's not going to be a fix.

For many of us, being able to produce invoices of the AliExpress purchases we make is essential.

What alternatives can you suggest to the Invoice Generator?

Georgy

Thanks for the response.

This effectively means that there's not going to be a fix.

For many of us, being able to produce invoices of the AliExpress purchases we make is essential.

What alternatives can you suggest to the Invoice Generator?
That is going to be fixed, once we will be able to do this. We understand that Invoice Generator feature is useful and important for many of users. Right now we can't suggest any, research needed to find any stable third-party solution

Oscar_LJ

Hello everyone!
I have the same issue. I'm leaving this post to be notified when a solution is posted.

Thanks in advance.

Oscar.

Issue: I used to be able to download a monthly invoice from AliExpress using this extension. I was filtering per dates and download all the order in one document for accounting reasons (showing my business name and address) This option stop working a few months ago. Probably because the layout of AliExpress website and filer orders has changed. Any alternative solution to get this monthly invoice with all my orders?

ForumUser

Hello everyone!
I have the same issue. I'm leaving this post to be notified when a solution is posted.

Thanks in advance.

Oscar.

Issue: I used to be able to download a monthly invoice from AliExpress using this extension. I was filtering per dates and download all the order in one document for accounting reasons (showing my business name and address) This option stop working a few months ago. Probably because the layout of AliExpress website and filer orders has changed. Any alternative solution to get this monthly invoice with all my orders?

I see you haven't had a reply to this.

It would be great to have some sort of update or timeframe from AliDropship as to when the invoicing problem will be fixed. It has been many months now and it doesn't look like the problem will be fixed.

Are there any good alternative plugins available that allow you to download invoices from AliExpress since their site update?

Georgy

I see you haven't had a reply to this.

It would be great to have some sort of update or timeframe from AliDropship as to when the invoicing problem will be fixed. It has been many months now and it doesn't look like the problem will be fixed.

Are there any good alternative plugins available that allow you to download invoices from AliExpress since their site update?
Hi! Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, at this point there are no any opportunities to make invoice working again. AliExpress doesn't allow to do this from the tech side. We can't put any timeframe now. We do not have any alternatives to suggest, but you can do a research

spoo

Why can't you produce a payable addon which can handle this? I mean, everything goes through the Alidropship plugin - so you must have all the neccessary data, no?

ForumUser

EXMP.png
Hi! Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, at this point there are no any opportunities to make invoice working again. AliExpress doesn't allow to do this from the tech side. We can't put any timeframe now. We do not have any alternatives to suggest, but you can do a research

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply.

This is a great shame. I was told many times over the months that the problem would be fixed and now it won't be.

I've been trying to research available alternatives, but there doesn't seem to be any available. Are there any you can solidly recommend?

I also have a recommendation. Please see the redacted attachment. On the AliDropship plugin tracking page in wordpress, there seems to be information that could be used to generate an invoice. The one thing missing is the actual price paid on AliExpress (as well as AliExpress and our own details to form an invoice). I recommend that the tracking page be reconfigured in order to allow invoices to be generated and downloaded. Is there anyway that the prices from AliExpress can be pulled to populate like how the SKU, Order Number and tracking number are?

Is this reconfiguration something that can tangibly be done?

Georgy

Why can't you produce a payable addon which can handle this? I mean, everything goes through the Alidropship plugin - so you must have all the neccessary data, no?
View attachment 15829

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply.

This is a great shame. I was told many times over the months that the problem would be fixed and now it won't be.

I've been trying to research available alternatives, but there doesn't seem to be any available. Are there any you can solidly recommend?

I also have a recommendation. Please see the redacted attachment. On the AliDropship plugin tracking page in wordpress, there seems to be information that could be used to generate an invoice. The one thing missing is the actual price paid on AliExpress (as well as AliExpress and our own details to form an invoice). I recommend that the tracking page be reconfigured in order to allow invoices to be generated and downloaded. Is there anyway that the prices from AliExpress can be pulled to populate like how the SKU, Order Number and tracking number are?

Is this reconfiguration something that can tangibly be done?
Hi! Thank you. I will pass your suggestion for developers

spoo

Thank you. I would be greatful to pay for an addon which could give me a bulk invoice for the expenses I make at Ali.
One invocie for each country I sent articles to.
Total brutto (incl. shipping) and total included VAT for a chosen period (I always need a quarter of a year for the tax office).
This would save a lot of time!

If you could also make this for my sellings at WooCommerce, it would be even greater. (-; But here we also can use WooCommerse itself, although it is a bit cumbersome.

Last edited:

ForumUser

What problem your tracking page have?
I don’t face any of this issue !!
Hi Chris,

The margins are skewed and it the information is not displayed in a uniform pattern. It just looks a mess.

This was not the case before, so I wonder what the developers have changed.

I'm trying to contact support to see what they say.