AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.19.9 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Added: 'Grand Total' value to export orders .csv
  • Added: Greek in 'Local Language', Paypal rest API
  • Added: notification template, when registering via Facebook to 'Notifications' section for customization
  • Tweaked: notification template when registering via Facebook
  • Fixed: insert images from URL to 'Gallery'

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.19.9.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 16
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.19.9.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 22

Srht

Guys, there is a problem with update.

Free shipping is not getting activated if Minimum order price is reached.

Please try by your side:

Put the 99euro condition for free shipping and see. Still shows the normal shipping price and no 0 euro price shipping.

Can someone please check?

macsoft

So... youtube/vimeo Video on Gallery still does not work after all?
Didn't you said it would be fixed on the next update? :(

kdb

So... youtube/vimeo Video on Gallery still does not work after all?
Didn't you said it would be fixed on the next update? :(

He said next update -------------> so wait for the next update. he he he

Georgy

ye.. problem is he said it BEFORE this one. so... it was this one.
Hello! I've just checked and it seems to work properly. Please, provide me your WP + cPanel access details. I will check from your side. Best regards, George

macsoft

Hello! I've just checked and it seems to work properly. Please, provide me your WP + cPanel access details. I will check from your side. Best regards, George
Hello.
So in one post you say it isn't supported, and here you say its working properly?

I'm sorry George, I don't know if its because of the language barrier, but something is going on in understanding this simple problem:
No one want to UPLOAD Vimeo/YouTube. I don't want to UPLOAD ANY VIDEOS, that is the problem! And I don't want to use AliExpress videos (gotta remove the chinese branding). For AliExpress videos, the 'Insert from URL' works with no problem. The videos from AliExpress play ok in the product gallery, and they are NOT transferred to my Media of my server. Now do the same for Vimeo/YouTube please.

I want that the 'Insert from URL' VIDEO work for youtube/vimeo videos, like they do for AliExpress videos.

I can't transfer 2000 videos to my Media so that they can play. My server space would run out very fast.

just fix the 'Insert from URL' video, AS IT SHOULD WORK. How hard can it be? If we can do it as EMBED at Product Description, how hard can it be to make it EMBED in the product gallery?

I just don't understand that each time you or your colleges respond to this, you still didn't understood what the problem is.
AGAIN: didn't you said it would be fixed THIS update?
Thank you.

dionnasmith

• Added: 'Grand Total' value to export orders .csv
  • Added: Greek in 'Local Language', Paypal rest API
  • Added: notification template, when registering via Facebook to 'Notifications' section for customization
  • Tweaked: notification template when registering via Facebook
  • Fixed: insert images from URL to 'Gallery'
Hi Sir

is this the newest ? I have to update my plugin due to problem on importing review. Cheers

Georgy

Hello! Thank you for reaching out.

So in one post you say it isn't supported, and here you say its working properly?
There was an issue related to the 'Insert from URL' feature. That is why I texted you before, about exactly that feature will be fixed with next update.

For AliDropship Original Plugin there was no way to play YouTube/Vimeo videos in the Gallery. I have passed your request to the development team. We will try to make the gallery be able to play videos from Vimeo/YouTube/Etc.

Best regards,
George

JamesRamos

Guys, there is a problem with update.

Free shipping is not getting activated if Minimum order price is reached.

Please try by your side:

Put the 99euro condition for free shipping and see. Still shows the normal shipping price and no 0 euro price shipping.

Can someone please check?

I am having this same problem with the Original plugin. It will not save the number amount you place in the "Set a minimum order amount required to get free shipping. " field. You can press SAVE 1000 times, and when you press BACK and then EDIT, the saved amount will be gone.

Georgy

I am having this same problem with the Original plugin. It will not save the number amount you place in the "Set a minimum order amount required to get free shipping. " field. You can press SAVE 1000 times, and when you press BACK and then EDIT, the saved amount will be gone.
Hello, James! Thank you for reaching out. Please, send me your access details (WP + cPanel). I will check what might be wrong. Best regards, George

JohannaR

Hi guys, I am still having issues with shipping costs. When I set up a minimum order price to offer free shipping, the shipping cost is wrong. At the moment is charging $0 fee for all orders, even though I have specified a minimum order price!

I have emailed the support team quite a few times already, but this problem persists.

help please...

chris37

Hi guys, I am still having issues with shipping costs. When I set up a minimum order price to offer free shipping, the shipping cost is wrong. At the moment is charging $0 fee for all orders, even though I have specified a minimum order price!

I have emailed the support team quite a few times already, but this problem persists.

help please...
screenshot is gonna be helpfull of your setting set up..
Also before you post the screenshot try to deactivate all of the plugin but alidropship and try again to see if is working .

Srht

Yes, we confirm... this error it is really sick.
We want to have 1 type of shipping => $4 shipping exemple.

If order value = +$100 => get free shipping = $0.

Now if $100 is reached shows both shipping options = $4 and $Free shipping.

It must be only $free shipping if condition is reached !!!! If order <$100 => only option $4 shipping !!!!..

Why cannot be this integrated properly...??

Yes, we confirm... this error it is really sick.
We want to have 1 type of shipping => $4 shipping exemple.

If order value = +$100 => get free shipping = $0.

Now if $100 is reached shows both shipping options = $4 and $Free shipping.

It must be only $free shipping if condition is reached !!!! If order <$100 => only option $4 shipping !!!!..

Why cannot be this integrated properly...??
Hello!

As you reach the minimal price the other shipping options won't turn off as we give the customers an opportunity to choose shipping options and don't cut additional profit for dropshippers.

Srht

Hello!

As you reach the minimal price the other shipping options won't turn off as we give the customers an opportunity to choose shipping options and don't cut additional profit for dropshippers.
Hello !

There must be a toggle, please for this option.... we want to turn it off..... people even if they reach the limit they choose the paid shipping instead of free....

Please make a "toggle" with this option... it should show only free shipping if limit is reached...

Can we integrate this?

It is crucial.

Georgy

Hello !

There must be a toggle, please for this option.... we want to turn it off..... people even if they reach the limit they choose the paid shipping instead of free....

Please make a "toggle" with this option... it should show only free shipping if limit is reached...

Can we integrate this?

It is crucial.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. If some clients will choose paid shipping instead of free, it means that they preferring it. For you, it will be an additional profit.

The main goal of the minimum order price is to motivate your clients to drop more goods into the cart to get free shipping and increase your profit. Best regards, George