AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.1- UPDATE

Bharath17

Asked for this payment gateway integration. Even though the update was late, but i got the actual payment gateway what that i needed. Activated and tested with sample payment. Everything works pretty good. Alidropship is really a friendly customer support team.

Thank you so much.

Hi,
Recently I have signup with Stripe & Razorpay but Stripe required Import Export Code (IEC) for International payment and Razorpay account under review so not sure what special document they will ask.

Victoria can you please confirm about, Razorpay also required same docs like Stripe need or not ? And after this we don't need "Paypal" for international currency ?

Hi,
Recently I have signup with Stripe & Razorpay but Stripe required Import Export Code (IEC) for International payment and Razorpay account under review so not sure what special document they will ask.

Victoria can you please confirm about, Razorpay also required same docs like Stripe need or not ? And after this we don't need "Paypal" for international currency ?

Documents for import.

First, it should be noted that if you want to import any type of goods for commercial purposes in India, you must request the Importer / Exporter Code (IEC) from the Director General of Foreign Trade of India. This number will be included in all documents that are filled in with regard to importation and is not necessary in the case that gifts or luggage are imported. In the following link you can find exhaustive information about the documents needed to request it: https://www.dgft.org/iec_code.html
Good luck with the process.