• New payment gateway: Mondido (beta)
  • Regions were added for France on checkout

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.6.17 PHP 7.2+.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 29
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.6.17 PHP 7.1.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 21

ibrendan

Hi Victoria, once again, thank you for the update.

Just a quick note regarding the new PayPal integration:

At the bottom of the PayPal checkout page there is a little link that states: Cancel and return to (company name).
Is it possible to change this to Cancel and return to (website / brand)?

This is quite important as some of us have a number of websites under one PayPal account and is confusing for the shopper if the company name does not match the website name.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

I am getting Currency issue on Paypal, If we select any currency at checkout page then Paypal showing order amount in INR only as attached in screenshot but after placed any order then showing default currency USD at "Thank you page"

As talk to Papal Technical Engineer also but they said contact with your Web Developer and tell them Order amount should be change according to the selected country/currency otherwise Cross-Border payment will not accept by Paypal.

Pls gave me a solution. Please visit "urbestow.com" for your reference to check.
If you need website credential so pls ask.
You select a preferred currency in which you will accept payments in your PayPal account .

You select a preferred currency in which you will accept payments in your PayPal account .

Yes, I have selected my preferred currency but when buyer order in their currency so it should be changed there so buyer can understand the amount of order otherwise they will confuse.

It will not create any issue while process cross border payment?

dvd

Hi Victoria,

I'm using the REST API Integration method for paypal, and it seems like the "Brand name" is not being used/shown on the paypal checkout page? My paypal's (personal account) primary (email) address was used instead, as per screenshot below. I would like the "Brand name" to be displayed in the 2 sections blacked out below

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 12.55.03 pm.png

Could you/someone please help? Thanks in advance.

ibrendan

Hi Victoria,

I'm using the REST API Integration method for paypal, and it seems like the "Brand name" is not being used/shown on the paypal checkout page? My paypal's (personal account) primary (email) address was used instead, as per screenshot below. I would like the "Brand name" to be displayed in the 2 sections blacked out below

View attachment 8882

I had the same problem. I've simply gone back to this last fully working version: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-6-8-update.13548/

yr219

Hi Victoria,

View attachment 8882

Its working, Under Paypal Setting>Selling Tools>Business Name Please check what is the business name you hhave given here? it should be either Your sites name or sites logo then it will show the brandname. Have you checkd that settings?

yr219

Hi,
Thanks for setting paypal express checkout back.
After v.1.16.17.1 update, paypal express checkout is working, but there is one issue which wasnt earlier there:
1) During express checkout now the login option with your paypal id&password is being asked and below that there is the option of Pay with credit or debit card i think earlier it was directly taking to guest checkout & optionaly it would ask for login to paypal but here its comming at first step itself.
1556522715758.png
IT should instead directly take the customer to Guest Checkout page like this:-
1556522753794.png

I already have kept
PayPal account optional to "On" in paypal settings.

1556522802309.png

how can we get rid of login user id & password.
Thanks.

shailferns

Hi,
After v.1.16.17.1 update, paypal express checkout is working, but there is one issue which wasnt earlier there:
1) During express checkout now the login option with your paypal id&password is being asked and below that there is the option of Pay with credit or debit card i think earlier it was directly taking to guest checkout & optionaly it would ask for login to paypal but here its comming at first step itself.
View attachment 8904
View attachment 8905

I already have kept

View attachment 8906

Thanks.

I am facing similar issue. But here is what I noticed. It does not always ask, sometimes it lets you checkout without creating an account & sometimes it forces you to create an account irrespective of your setting. But for Express, it mandatorily asks you to create an account so I had to disable it. Not sure if this is a bug from the plugin or from Paypal. This leads to carts being abandoned & I hope there is a solution soon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am facing similar issue. But here is what I noticed. It does not always ask, sometimes it lets you checkout without creating an account & sometimes it forces you to create an account irrespective of your setting. But for Express, it mandatorily asks you to create an account so I had to disable it. Not sure if this is a bug from the plugin or from Paypal. This leads to carts being abandoned & I hope there is a solution soon.
Hi,
View attachment 8904
View attachment 8905

I already have kept

View attachment 8906

Thanks.
We've made integration according to official PayPal documentation.

Mar

There is a misunderstanding of Paypal Express checkout here. Paypal Express checkout is for buyers who have Paypal account. The buyer only need to login and that's all, that is why it is called Express Checkout. The system will use the information in the account, e. g. credit card information, shipping address, etc. When the buyer tick the Stay logged in for faster checkout, the next time the same buyer order, he don't have to login again. Although it is an express checkout, it still have the option to pay with credit or debit card. It is not express checkout anymore.

Mar

It is not a bug. Remember that to place an order successfully, the system need information, e. g. credit card, shipping address, etc. These information are in the Paypal account. If the buyer don't have a Paypal account or don't want to use his account he have to input this information. I used to have this Paypal Express Checkout, it resulted in many failed orders. Buyers are using it even if they have no Paypal Account thinking that it will be quick. It is good now that even in express checkout, the option to pay with credit or debit card is included.

shailferns

It is not a bug. Remember that to place an order successfully, the system need information, e. g. credit card, shipping address, etc. These information are in the Paypal account. If the buyer don't have a Paypal account or don't want to use his account he have to input this information. I used to have this Paypal Express Checkout, it resulted in many failed orders. Buyers are using it even if they have no Paypal Account thinking that it will be quick. It is good now that even in express checkout, the option to pay with credit or debit card is included.

Thank you Mar. But the challenge is, the checkout options varies from time to time. Sometimes it shows pay with credit/debit card & other times it just gives option to create account (it does not have the option to skip creating an account). This is what confuses me, what could possibly be triggering the checkout to not have the skip option.

Mar

Thank you Mar. But the challenge is, the checkout options varies from time to time. Sometimes it shows pay with credit/debit card & other times it just gives option to create account (it does not have the option to skip creating an account). This is what confuses me, what could possibly be triggering the checkout to not have the skip option.
Since the window is Paypal, it is a Paypal thing and the plugin has nothing to do with it. I never experience it since I am not using Express Checkout due to experience I cited earlier.