AliDropship plugin ver. 1.6.17 - UPDATE

shailferns

Since the window is Paypal, it is a Paypal thing and the plugin has nothing to do with it. I never experience it since I am not using Express Checkout due to experience I cited earlier.

Yes Agree :) That's what I mentioned few posts earlier that it most likely is a Paypal issue & not the plugin.

yr219

Urgent : Order failed via paypal express ceckout.

Got an order, customer choose to do Paypal express Checkout, went to paypal to complete the checkout and made payment on paypal and amount got deducted and received in our paypal account.
After that, when customer was redirected back to our site where he was suppose to receive thank you message, there was some error i think.

The order status is showing Failed, no details of customer got updated in under alidropship plugin orders as well.

Also, order id number in our orders is showing a different number than the one for which payment got accepted on paypal, on paypal its showing different order number whereas in our alidropship orders it is showing a different number.

In activity list of order, it its showing as "Request is wrong", Activity data content:-
Array
(
[userinfo] => Array
(
[error] => Complete Nvp API wrong data
)

)

There are more other logs but we are not able to understand it.
Please check and suggest if we should process this order or refund it on paypal?

dvd

Its working, Under Paypal Setting>Selling Tools>Business Name Please check what is the business name you hhave given here? it should be either Your sites name or sites logo then it will show the brandname. Have you checkd that settings?

....Paypal Setting>Selling Tools>Business Name...
Are you using a "paypal business account"?
I'm using a "paypal personal account, went to https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/settings/ and can't find any mention of "selling tools" or "business name"?

Mar

Is that why during customer paypal checkout, my email is shown instead of the "Brand name" set in /wp-admin/admin.php?page=adspayments ?
Yes, in Paypal Business account there is an option to enter your business name in the Selling tools menu. Your customers will see that business name instead of your email.