AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.3.8 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Pricing formula bug in ‘Edit’ mode of the extension fixed
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-the-cheapest-problem-started-yesterday.8487/
  • Coupons feature added -
Coupon will be applied automatically on checkout when the minimum order amount is reached.
Coupons+%E2%80%B9+Demo+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-10-17+17.04.03.png

• Traffic dashboard data fixed

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.3.8.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 19
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.3.8.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 23
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.3.8.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Andrzej13

I already update the plugin, but still i have a problem. Every order went back two hours. For example, an order placed at 10:30 is on my site at 8:30. How to fix it? My Timezone on the server was Europe/Warsaw so everything was correct.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I already update the plugin, but still i have a problem. Every order went back two hours. For example, an order placed at 10:30 is on my site at 8:30. How to fix it? My Timezone on the server was Europe/Warsaw so everything was correct.
Time that you can see in Orders syncs with these settings: Settings -> General

General Settings ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-10-17 18.17.58.png

hrm143

All my previous custom Pricing Formula got reset...now it'll take time to re-configure :(
why dont you bring an option to plugin settings backup or ability to import pricing formula via csv/excel?

hrm143

i think you guys must test it before releasing new updates. It might just crash every settings unknowingly :(